Facebook started censoring my posts, so I quit

Yoinker

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:40 am
Facebook has been garbage for a while in my opinion. I'd have to wonder about the content of your posts if they're being censored or taken down though. I've seen some pretty inflammatory things posted without issue so it may depend what kind of view you're espousing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:45 am
@Yoinker,
It was an opinion about "science and religion." In the early years of facebook, I've been banned a couple of times, but not for aggressive or insulting posts. My posts are always about politics, religion, travel, education, science, or friends. I've met many people through facebook, and eventually met them in person. I organized get-togethers in San Francisco, Austin and NYC. I met people in England, Germany and France. Even in Russia, I met Sergei. When I visited Moscow, Sergei spent the day with me to show me his city. When I visited London, I met with several from England, France and Germany at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese on Fleet Street, an old pub once frequented by Mark Twain and Charles Dickens. That has been my experience with facebook.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:58:18