Online Surveys--REAL INCOME or SCAM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 05:55 am
Hello all I recently looked into surveyscout.com I had done extensive research and it seemed pretty good. Tons of Security and Privacy jazz, but all the registrations you have to fill out to get paid ask for home addresses, parents info, and household income. That, to me, was a bit much so I backed out, I was just curious if anyone does this or knows anything about it, cause I have tons of time on the computer and to make extra cash is great for anyone. thank you in advance for any comments.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,176 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:39 am
I am involved in the Harris Polls. I don't get paid for doing them. I just do them for fun. They do offer a sweepstakes, which I decline, and when you rack up some points for doing the surveys, there are prizes that you may redeem. I once ordered a CD player, and it was a cheap brand, and not really worth the effort.

They always ask for income, but there is one choice, "decline to answer". It is none of their goddamn business, and I always decline.
0 Replies

opensource

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 12:04 am
My sister makes a few bucks in her spare time, with on-line surveys.. It seems to me that so doing really takes a toll on a clean system though,,, adware, scumware, etc.etc
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:40 am
i also do some of the online surveys and as Phoenix puts it.. when it comes to a question that isnt thier business, I dont answer or I answer incorrectly. ( the income being #1 on my BUTT-OUT questions)

There are some that dont require much personal info like e-jury. That one pays 5 bucks every time you complete a jury case. Simple, easy and usually just local traffic cases, it has proven to be a pretty fun way to make some gas money.
Some of them are complete scams and offer bonus points only. Maybe 2 point per servey and to redeem them you need hundreds of points for a simple plastic spoon. Confused

Keep looking around. ALot of times the best survey centers are simply banner adds on product sites. The best ones are private invite only.. Bellweather being one.
Set up an account from yahoo for eamil and give that one out any time you sign up for any kind of survey. Let it be your spam address and hunt through the iinvites you get , you may stumble on a great one!
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:37 am
I have a cousin who is disable, she fills out surveys on line, and makes extra money that way. She also gets many gifts, so many in fact that she is always giving them away to the family. She types them very fast.

I don't like it for myself but, she feels useful doing it.
0 Replies