trains

coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 11:55 am
when i was 18, i was walking from the train station into the main shopping area. this girl came from the station, and was ahead of me for a while, but then she kept on stopping in front of me. I thought it was innocent for a while, but then she kept doing it after 10 seconds. at one point, she then pretended to bend down to tie her shoelace, and i didn't have time to walk around, and it was she was trying to make it look like I was ******* her. i literally walked into her ass, and she did it on purpose just to **** around with me and publicly humiliate me.

she did it again, and I thought "**** you bitch, I've done nothing wrong." i think slapped her around the head, and she started to screech about how "bad" i was. really? so "bad" is not trying to harass and embarrass some guy you don't know? what the **** did i do to you, perchance?
I then went about my day - and then took the time to enjoy how "hurt" she sounded, when she was probably never taught how to get along by her parents or some ****.

and fpr those who would bitch about how "wrong" i was, if this was done to you, how would you respond? I bet the same way, or you're lying.

jespah

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:06 pm
@coa999,
Not even close. Not lying. Please get help. The world does not revolve around you.
coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:09 pm
@jespah,
i don't need help. i'm acting the same way others do. it just offends you deeply - it's your psychology.

isn't it basic social norms/decency to not harass people in public? or do you select to whom this applies? is this another lie?

i thoght you enjoyed trying to stifle my views? lol.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 01:22 pm
@coa999,
Quote:
this lady (she looked about 40) was walking about a few yards ahead of me and she stopped abruptly to talk to her friend who was walking in the opposite direction. I had little time to adjust since my bag was heavy, but then I didn't have the time to move around her. It was obvious that she was just out to **** with me.

Quote:
when i was 18, i was walking from the train station into the main shopping area. this girl came from the station, and was ahead of me for a while, but then she kept on stopping in front of me ... [snip] ... she did it on purpose just to **** around with me and publicly humiliate me.

the same thing happened to you in the supermarket AND the train station?

i call bullschitt.

get help...
coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 03:50 pm
@Region Philbis,
it did happen.
i dont' support humiliation. i'm glad you do.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 09:38 pm
@coa999,
coa999 wrote:

i don't need help.

Oh, yes you do. It's just that at this time you have some choice in where you go to get it. Keep on the way you've been going and the choice will be out of your hands.
coa999

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 05:11 am
@roger,
oh, i don't. but then you try and read into people online, and just psycho-manipulative techniquest to get them to do random bidding. it won't work on me bud. i'm laughing at you lol.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 07:58 am
When I saw the title I was eager to read the thread as I wrongly assume it was about trains a subject that I am interest in having been an agent-operator for the New York and Long Branch railroad in my youth.

Lord what a sick mother posting instead how damn sad.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 08:28 am
My bet is that you had gone from a new poster to the most ignore poster on this website in record time.

congratulations
coa999

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 04:37 pm
@BillRM,
the only issue here is that i'm not posting in your spec.

just accept that and move on.

i post as i please, since you don't own this forum.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 04:42 pm
@BillRM,
So continue to plot against me, when i've done nothing to you. lol. my posts are the same content as everybody else's, so plot away, old man. i'm young, you're not, so I take a double win.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 09:39 pm
Yawn.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 11:16 pm
@coa999,
Hmm...
Apparently paranoia has set in.
roger

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 11:20 pm
@Sturgis,
Only if the voices agree.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 11:25 pm
@roger,
I'm certain they do...

...except when they don't, due to other voices disagreeing.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 11:13 pm
@Sturgis,
Sometimes the other voices are a prissy bunch.
coa999

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 10:24 am
@Sturgis,
he actively plots. funny for an old man to do. what's the difference between my stuff and his? why does he have the right to post what he wants without hindrance and not me? THAT is the plot.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 11:18 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sturgis

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 01:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Sometimes the other voices are a prissy bunch.

Mine are. Especially when I have too little or too much caffeine.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 08:45 pm
@glitterbag,
I guess you do too. that's fine. I just dismiss you and move on

1. Forums
  2. » trains
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:02:17