supermarket issues

coa999

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 06:38 am
I was just buying some drinks and stuff since we were having a hangout all night playing games.

But then as I was exiting, this lady (she looked about 40) was walking about a few yards ahead of me and she stopped abruptly to talk to her friend who was walking in the opposite direction. I had little time to adjust since my bag was heavy, but then I didn't have the time to move around her. It was obvious that she was just out to **** with me, but then why would some middle-aged woman **** with some kid she didn't know? Most middle-aged women only respond to kids they think are cute, so that must be why.

Because she tried to **** with me, i just nudged her arm hard, and she started to bitch about how "wrong" I was. look bitch, you stood in front of me to just embarrass me when I'd done nothing to you! go f yourself.

I don't really caere if i wasn't her kind of "person". I just don't let random people **** me around.

And I guarantee if it were some hunky kid whom she wanted to be a MILF for, she'd never do that. but that's the middle-aged female psyche for you.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 01:34 pm
@coa999,
You clearly have a few issues when it comes to women. First it was a younger woman who jumped up and down on your hand and then you shoved her. o

www.able2know.org/topic/507558-1

Now, in a supermarket.

Seek some mental health therapy to help resolve these issues or like as not, one of these women will clobber you!
jespah

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 02:29 pm
@coa999,
Oh, bless your heart.
coa999

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 01:13 pm
@Sturgis,
i don't believe i should be clobbered when i'm the one defending myself.
sorry, i was never taught the societal rule that some can stomp on others, if this is what you do/believe, fine. since few others agree.

i have no issues with women - i defend myself when required, as all others do. i think the issue is somebody whom you deem "not as good" (.i.e me) is the one defending himself.

0 Replies

coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 04:18 am
@jespah,
well I say what I wish. yhe face you dislike it is immaterial
glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:42 pm
@coa999,
I'm fairly sure you are making these stories up. You need to up your game....
roger

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Agree.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 11:22 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
You clearly have a few issues when it comes to women.

This is a shaming tactic. How about criticizing what he's actually talking about without defining him in a way that depends on his approval from women being the measure of his worth.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 02:11 pm
@glitterbag,
i'm not.

i merely got harassed for little reason and it bothered/bothers me. i don't care if people think it's trivial.

you can section me off and say i don't matter lol. why must i accept your opinion?

you'll then try and bully me to say i'm autistic based on psychic-osmosis/text-reading. i'm not. a "normal" person would always complain if they're harassed in public.

it's just that you and everybody else here have some scheme of who gets public empathy. that's all. and you've selected me years ago not to have it. good for you - i just laugh and overcome.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 11:55 pm
@coa999,
I don't know anything about you, don't eve dislike you but I do think you are seriously embellishing these 'events'. There probably isn't a single member on this forum who hasn't been bothered or treated in a disrespectful manner or even in an outrageously disrespectful by a stranger, or in a hostile work environment, and some people grew up in extremely toxic families.

You're not a special case because someone treated you badly (if these things even happened). If you were treated badly, it was because the other person was a jerk. Unfortunately, there are plenty of jerks walking around. I suggest you not let a jerk color your attitude on life.
coa999

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 12:02 am
@glitterbag,
yes, they did happen.

lol. i'm suggesting that you're being selective. why? why am I so low? i don't think i'm low. and for what reason? your perspectives that your church told you?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 12:08 am
Glad you're so well adjusted.
coa999

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 10:46 pm
@glitterbag,
your views on choosing human value are just adjusted....
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:52 pm
@jespah,
I'm just saying the standard norm, which you would do, is that "awww!" you wou;d never tolerate this to anybody else.

so then you can arrange to section me, merely out of your subjective whim, or accept the standard norm.

perhaps section me in some jail or institution then.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:54 pm
@Sturgis,
who are to say whom the standard norm applies to?

do you control the world? are you God?

look, admit if some WHITE HOTTIE girl posted this, your repsonse would be different. i guess you determine the lives of others, right?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » supermarket issues
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:31:13