College babe was God

coa999

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 10:29 am
when I was in uni, one day I was feeling pretty groggy. I think I had some kind of cold, and my lecturer was being an arse. He accused me of not handing in a report, when I clearly did, and I had bought a sandwich which fell out of my hand as I left the shop, and I was late to class since I asked the taxi driver to go to the campus but he went the wrong way, and I was a bit hyper.

I dropped some money on the ground, and as I was picking it up from the corridor floor, some girl came and then literally stood on my hand. She was thinking "oh, I want to hurt this guy so I'll step on his hand!!" So I just got up and shoved her. she fell to the ground, and then she looked so shocked. Some guys in the corridor looked at me and motioned to hit me, i just told them to f off. Even some campus security came and just moved on.

But then some girl who thought she was badass and was above social norms/rules and because i was "nothing" in her eyes - lol. really? what made her the judge of value?

Looking back, i don't really see what I did wrong. I was defending myself. But i'm only asking this since I told my parents, and they said it was understandable but over the top.

tl;dr - some college babe who is the Godly-humanity-judge stepped on my hand as i was picking up loose change, i got irate, shoved her, and then she acted the victim.

She tried to around with me by stating that i wasn't worthy of the normal social/life standards. I guess it's how most hot chicks tend to think/feel. people will deny it, but they're only denying it or being dishonest.

jespah

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 04:17 pm
@coa999,
... and, your point?
Ponderer

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 07:21 pm
@jespah,
Don't you get it? It was his hand.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 07:25 pm
@jespah,
And she didn't just "step" on it, she "stood" on it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:08 am
@coa999,
You're not a mind reader, you don't know what she was thinking. It could easily have been an accident, but you acted in an extremely aggressive way without even giving her the chance to apologise.

Regardless of whether or not she trod on you deliberately or accidently, your actions have made you look like the nutter.
coa999

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 06:24 am
@izzythepush,
the nutter is you, with your selective empathy.
just admit it. if this were somebody else, you'd say it was the worst thing ever. lol.

i dunno where you live, but most dont' think they're above rules, or some people deserve empathy more than others.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 07:03 am
@coa999,
You think you know what people are thinking. You don't.

I know where you live alright, the planet mental.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 07:10 am
@coa999,
r/incel
coa999

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 01:17 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
I don't fit the label. I don't hate those in relationships, and some have and some don't. it's how life operates.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 01:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Well i just know if it were (you perceive) cute looking girl or boy, your tone would be different. i just sense your response, based on how you would respond. it should be permissible for anybody to defend themselves in public, not just those whom you prefer based on their mannerisms.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 01:30 pm
@coa999,
Like I said you think you know how people think because you're from the planet mental.

You should talk to someone before you do something really ******* stupid.
coa999

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:07 pm
@izzythepush,
and you support people being aggressive for no reason lol. good on you
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:59 am
@coa999,
You're mad. Someone trod on your hand so you attacked her. You are the violent one. You need help, talk to someone.
coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 04:14 am
@izzythepush,
I'm not mad. I'm amused. you claim to be all nice and kindly but then elect which kids to care for.

if you sensed cute girl vibes your first response would be awwwe as it is with all others. Just admit it. legally and morally I did nothing wrong. tou have though.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 04:30 am
@coa999,
I don't sense any vibes. I see an idiot who claims to read minds who attacked someone who trod on his hand. The obsession with aesthetics is all yours, my answer and opinion would be the same if the person who trod on your hand was rough as ****.

You attacked someone without giving them a chance to apologise or explain themselves. Looks are irrelevant in all this, you have issues and you should try to get them addressed before you do something stupid.
coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
lol. all lies. i like people who say public/universal rules and morals don't apply to me, and for no reason other than some petty mental bias. thanks for the confirmation of my views.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:31 pm
@coa999,
You've certainly confirmed mine.

Laws apply to everyone, the people you like are dickheads who end up in jail.

In ten years' time you'll be so embarrassed about the person you are today.
coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 03:54 pm
@izzythepush,
no, they apply to those you like - in terms of mannerisms and looks.

as for ten years from now, not really. i've actually made some good proress from ten years ago when i was an embarrassment.

0 Replies

coa999

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 04:00 pm
@izzythepush,
i attacked that women since it had happened before a few times. so i surmise it's somethiing they like to do, and apparently i don't like being hurt in public. the fact you choose who deserves this is cute.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 03:16 am
these stories aren't made up. i'm tellign the truth.

1. Forums
  2. » College babe was God
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:06:12