Are those psychological symptoms normal? Or do I need a doctor?

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 07:01 pm
I have 3 strange behaviors or symptoms that no one I know has. I'm not sure if they are related to each other or not but they are annoying and prevent me from doing my job and building friendships.

1. Sometimes I feel nervous when I receive a phone call, explain something to a friend or a family member, discuss something with my bosses, hold the mic and talk to audience, be in a job interview. Nervousness makes it hard for me to breath regularly and my heart beats faster and this affects my tone of voice.

2. If I'm sleep deprived or very exhausted, I can't control my facial expression. I think that I smile but my face muscles show people series and aggressive expressions. My intention is to smile but it seems that muscles in the face don't move the right way or maybe some muscles stops working.
I also face mood swings. My face and my mood really affects my job.

3. I'm not social. I prefer calm and natural places rather than being in birthday parties.

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 04:46 pm
@Michael George,
None of these are strange behaviors in the slightest.

Lots of people get stage fright, fatigue makes us do weird things, and tons of people dislike parties and crowds.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are those psychological symptoms normal? Or do I need a doctor?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:35:37