"to make in himself of twain one new man."

jufa

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:41 pm
Because the past, today, and future's jumping off point always established, in individual living, events now in their minds. All remembrance, awareness, and projection are the now of the outer spirit of individuals -(that outer spirit of the flesh man which must be abolished by the inner Christ "to make in himself of twain one new man." - Eph.2:15 KJV). There is no "beginning of days, nor end of life," there is only now, the continuum of Itself. Consciousness is the life of all that is, Whatsoever is believed, the reality of whether one "goes in and out and find pasture"is totally dependent upon whether the occurrence "I must decrease, he must increase" has become a truth of continuous living of ones daily life. And the belief "there is no more I, but Christ lives in me" has been fulfilled.

When man enters into this parenthesis, it is for the purpose to free himself of the false belief Christ is not the only source of life. A belief of enslavement which finds life, power, and dominion over ones will to go into the continuum of life's reality now. It is in the continuum of now Christ must be realized to be the underlining source of any belief in the parenthesis of matter which presents dualism of two being real when there is only one life being lived, the life of "God in Christ reconciling the world unto himself." Christ is man's Spirit intercessor which gives him sanctuary in the Promised Covenant he made with the Father before the foundation of the individual world man lives in, in this parenthesis of dual awareness. The Promised Covenant with God which makes him responsible to free the captives thoughts represented by the forerunners of dual personalities who came before. Those men, women, and children who found themselves unknown slaves of an indoctrination which shape their destinies subliminally, and which they would enslave following generation with the thought God and man are separated.

Man's purpose is the same as that of those who overcame the last enemy (death) --- Moses, Enoch, Elijah, Jesus, and John of Patmos --- and ascended from the mirage of time, space, distance, and matter with glorified bodies by awakening to IChrist. These individual came to the realization they were the way, the truth and the life of themselves as the ever renewing, ever unfolding expression of infinite life. And then proceeding into the depth of their living conscious Spirit, surrendering themselves (Jesus realized He, the man born of a woman even had to surrender) to Christ who, Spirit to Spirit, Soul to Soul, give them the wisdom of grace to discern it is IChrist that : ". . .make all things new," because this is the individual which knows: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."

"I have discovered living between the arc of birth and death what any individual believe, or thinks, have no meaning as to what the reality of the purpose of life is because the selfish meta consciousness places every individual in a box of time, space, distance and matter which duplicates divine life.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,677 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 09:03 pm
Yes, well, it might rain tomorrow too.

If you want to know something about God or Jesus, read the book given for that purpose. Letting people try to tell you what it means is not a reliable way to get truth.
jufa

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 06:54 am
@Jewels Vern,
It is raining today somewhere, and it will rain tomorrow somewhere, but just because you are not where rain is falling does not negate it is raining.

There is no book, or human mind to define 'the endless One'. There is no mind or book to describe THAT which has no beginning nor end because death halts man at the door of materialism. If this is not true, define God prior to your self-awareness of IT, and ITS unending manifestation of that life IT is as you so the mystery will be no more? But the issue here is how can two be made one? Details are required for continuous dialog.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 11:40 am
If you want a dialog you have to say something that suggests a particular response. Just running off at the mouth is not good enough.
jufa

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 01:10 pm
@Jewels Vern,
Is it just a coincident, or what, but I was telling myself the same thing about you. Should you just stop and deal with the content of the text instead of sprouting off about what might happen, when you don't know you would find your particulars. Moreover no book nor individual can speak on Ein Sof. Should you know something specific which will tell us about that with no beginning nor end, you would have presented it, instead you give an opinion, and everyone has an opinion. What makes your any different that another persons?
0 Replies