Need help making short movie thanks

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 10:26 am
Help me writing a script for 1 minute video. The video will be sad any ideas? I was thinking that in first scene there are balloons flying about 15 balloons and only one of them is a heart shaped balloon its just a first scene and in the last scene that heart shaped balloon will be popped. Do you have any other ideas? Thank you!

Seizan

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:04 pm
Title: Dog.

Child sleeping, image cross-fades into dream.

Child playing with his/her dog, running, walking through a park, playing in a leaf pile, tossing a ball and dog retrieves, fishing with dog sitting by, sitting with dog under a tree or by the fireplace...

Music for this section is upbeat, happy, good rhythm.

Child wakes with smile of happy memories, music fades into silence. Child then looks sadly at leash hanging by bedroom door with empty collar, video fades out.

End.

Can be done in one minute.
roger

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:34 pm
@Seizan,
Great story line.
0 Replies

Someonesissue

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 07:37 am
@Seizan,
This is really good thanks!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 10:29 am
@Someonesissue,
Someonesissue wrote:

Help me writing a script for 1 minute video. The video will be sad any ideas? I was thinking that in first scene there are balloons flying about 15 balloons and only one of them is a heart shaped balloon its just a first scene and in the last scene that heart shaped balloon will be popped. Do you have any other ideas? Thank you!

And then the balloons are floating over the ocean - they pop and enter the ocean where seals eat them mistaken them for jelly fish - the seals wash up on shore killed as a result of these balloons that you needed to use to make this sad movie.

But hey you got your sad ending.
0 Replies