How i can write a original articles?

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2019 06:33 pm
Hello,if i want to write an news about transformer action figures or in other words is action figure sales, i want to know how i can write an original news?

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2019 03:50 am
@Anibella ,
Do what reporters do. Go to sources and ask questions.
Anibella

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2019 06:07 pm
@jespah,
SORRY, I DONOT KNOW HOW TO DO , i am new this forum
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2019 07:53 pm
You need to read novels. Lots of novels. Any novels. Notice that they all have perfect spelling, perfect punctuation, perfect composition. Notice where they use one space and where they use two. (That's not a big deal any more, but you should be aware of it.) Notice that every speaker in a dialog gets a new paragraph, and every paragraph is preceded by a blank line. Notice any writing techniques or figures of speech. Take notes so you know where you found what you know. It takes a lot of reading to be a writer.

Read magazine articles the same way. Magazines are free in most waiting rooms or at the local library.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2019 11:38 pm
@Anibella ,
Are you planning on writing the article in English? If so, you need to learn the language better before you start writing.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How i can write a original articles?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 08:26:26