Im worried im pregnant, is pregnancy possible in thie scenerio?

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 12:40 pm
Okay here I go. For starters im a 15 year old girl who is incapable of having any sexual relations that involves being naked or skin contact to genitals such as manual sex. Before this scare I've had 2 previous scares that make everything I do with him impossible to not panic. Last saturday, March 23, I was on a bus ride home from a competiton. For the most part all we did was make out and cuddle. Im not sure if his penis was close to me but that's last of my worries because I had two leggings + underwear + a pad and he had underwear and well jeans. what worries me is that when we stopped at a restroom break he went down and I stayed in the bus. I had to fix my pad and in the process I know for a fact I touched my vagina, yes I touched it gross im.sorry. When he came up on the bus he told me he had precum and I started panicking that Maybe he had some sort of wet spot that went through his jeans and had potential semen. In no moment did I touch his bare penis, im just asking if I did it would've been on his clothing. Before we left the competiton he went to go pee so would any sperm be left by the time we started making out? Now I don't know if I had sperm or not but my hands did not feel wet or sticky but I mean it's microscopic? I know I touched him but that was after the restroom break, but im freaking out about the before part because I touched myself right and there! If it helps my period started the 19 and on the 23 was the 5th day of my period. My last 2 cycles have been exactly 37 days so but im not sure if it was stress delay or just a normal cycle. Can I get pregnant from just touching a stain on jeans from precum(not cum) and then touching myself? Does anyone have a similar pregnancy scare? A scientific explanation would be very much appriciated. It would Maybe help me get a peace of mind. Sorry if this seems silly but I need as much help as possible. Thank you!

jespah

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 12:57 pm
@Gabyy2021,
This scenario is incredibly unlikely. Sperm aren't super things. They aren't going to live too long outside the body and they are definitely not going to be tunneling through denim, two pairs of leggings, underwear for both parties and a pad.

And it's not gross to touch your vagina! It's a part of your body. Please don't think it's gross to touch any part of yourself.
Gabyy2021

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:08 pm
@jespah,
Well not too worried about my clothing im wondering if touching a. Wet spot on his jeans cause a pregnancy after touching it and then myself thank you so much in advanced
jespah

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:27 pm
@Gabyy2021,
I'm not a doctor, please understand that. But you're still asking sperm to do a lot, including living in a dry, cool environment for long enough to make the transfer.

So here's what doctors have to say.
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-can-sperm-live-outside-the-body#outlook
https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/qa/how-long-do-sperm-live-outside-the-body

They also say it's highly unlikely.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 05:28 pm
And i hope you keep protection with you?
Because the next 'scenario' that occurs might have a different answer!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Im worried im pregnant, is pregnancy possible in thie scenerio?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:15:51