FREE MAMMOGRAM FOR ALL FEMALE GKE VOTERS.

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 11:37 am
As we are a caring Party that likes to look after its supporters, the GKE are committed to offering all sorts of health checks to our female members, FREE OF CHARGE.

Yes ladies, this service is bought to you absolutely free of charge, and will be carried out by qualified staff at a place of your choosing.

The management of GKE has had plenty of experience in all things Gynaecological, and have all recently passed the Doctorate Certification (with honours) at the highly acclaimed Will Gropum Medical University, located at the rear of "Jim's Hog Roast" Restaurant in Alabama (reservations made only for six or more persons).

The first phase of our Medical check up facility is the Mammogram. This is now up and running, and should be at a town near you within the next couple of days.

So let GKE take care of all your intimate problems girls, and remember, it's FREE.

Another great service bought to you by GKE, the caring party.

Here is one of our medical staff in action.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://k.domaindlx.com/lordellpus/mammogram.jpg

(sponsored by Jim's Hog Roast...."if it aint cooked properly, you only pay half price")
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,455 • Replies: 60
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 11:46 am
Am I going to have to jump up and down during this exam?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 11:50 am
Jumping is optional, but a fair amount of jiggling is necessary to carry out the test properly.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:32 pm
This is not funny - I just had my mammo yesterday. This one at least looks a little less painful. I wish I knew about it before.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:36 pm
You wait until NEXT MONTH ! Gus is going to be carrying out cervical scrapes !
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:45 pm
nothing like having your boob run over by a truck.... Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 05:11 am
That is NOT lovely OR beautiful.

Vote for EKG and we'll abuse you, huh? Great campaign strategy, Lordy. What's next...Vote for EKG and we won't kill you? Oh, sorry. You've already tried that.

<shaking head> Desperate, they are. Sad, really.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:10 am
Dont take any notice of Eva, and her fast fading Beauty Party....there have been developments. Farmerman has now backed out and Kicky is now in the lead.

GKE (the caring party) is obviously on its way to winning, and the sour grapes have already started.

To add value to our Care Programme, it was hoped that Slappy would come on board as our resident Proctologist.
Alas, it seems that his application seems to have got lost in the post, so to avoid delay, a distant relative of the Ratzenhofer clan has stepped forward to fill this vacancy.
HOORAH!

Fritz Kolonschtuffer has been qualified in this field for some years, although it has been in a Beauvine capacity. He has now adapted his techniques to be compatible with humans and has made the necessary adjustments to his medical implements.

This service is open to both Women AND Men, so if you are in need of a thorough rectal diagnosis, Fritz is your man.

GKE cares ! Let GKE into your lives and various orifices.

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Here is a photo of Fritz, adjusting his instruments. He is ready and waiting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://k.domaindlx.com/lordellpus/Fritz.jpg

(sponsored by Ivan R. Sole....makers of "Pile Buster" , haemorrhoid cream you can trust)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:23 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Oh great. Now they're co-opting the farmerman/sozobe campaign slogan. It appears they don't know where they're going, except up your ass.

VOTE LOVE & BEAUTY. We know where we stand.
(And it ain't anywhere close to Fritz.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:08 am
Holy hell..
SO, this group consists of Lord, Slappy and .. well.. I dont think I want to list anymore then that. I am already scared.
Lord doing the mammograms, Slappy doing the corn-hole checking... oh jesus, what has the world come to?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:16 am
I made some campaign posters for you Lord.

They say :
Vote for Lord
He will tackle the WMD!!!

On the poster is a picture of me in my naughty nun outfit, and all around my feet are my weapons of mass destruction.. each run on 2 d cell batteries. ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:50 am
Oh, shewolf. You're not thinking of joining THEM, are you?!

Join me, dagmaraka, littlek, Noddy, Gautam, dyslexia, Calamity Jane, Bella Dea, kitchenpete, msolga, Letty, blueveinedthrobber and the rest. The Love & Beauty party. Chocolate fountains, fast cars, champagne, escape novels, can-can dancers, compassion, inclusion, pet shows, a Love Bus, an Official Concubine (male!) and more.....you're just like us...you belong with US! Not the Old & Grumpy party. Besides, we could use another "nun gone bad." (Diane's in Europe next week.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:57 am
Chocolate fountains,can-can dancers,a Love Bus, and male prostitutes?

> dramatic faint <
A campaign after my own heart...
im with you. ;-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:03 am
Shewolf....before you make your mind up, we are also offering a free "Full Body Massage", using an animal fat of your choice, as long as it is either Goose, beef or chicken.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:11 am
Ellpus, this is a great idea. Brilliant!!!

As you can see, Eva and the Love and Cooties circus sideshow is scrambling like the rodents they are to try to come up with something to say about this that will cover the fact that THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

Woohoo!!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:14 am
and vast majority of votes. and vast following.

woohoo, indeed!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:15 am
Of course by vast, you mean non-existent.

Woohoo, INDEED!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:16 am
look at the list of our members. now look at yours (members, not member)

case closed. woohoo!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:21 am
Now you're just trying to distract me by talking about my member. You know how excited that gets me, dammit.

TAKE NOTE OF THE VILE TRICKERY, MEMBERS OF A2K!

<heeheee...I said "members" too...>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:40 am
hmm... kicky is offering his MEMBER as a bonus?
Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » FREE MAMMOGRAM FOR ALL FEMALE GKE VOTERS.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 05:23:54