Babbling Streams of Consciousness...

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 02:16 am
looking for the blue fairy
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 08:32 am
I can't seem to shake a heartache. Been two years and it is still killing me every day.
Procrustes

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 03:41 am
@RexRed,
I feel you man, forgetting isn't the easiest thing. Being at peace with it takes practice and time. If a memory is a strong connection in the brain, then learning how to unlearn those connections is easier said than done. I wish it were as simple as these words to make that change happen but change is never that simple. We all go through it. What got me through heartaches was the support of the people around me and keeping busy with doing things I'm passionate about. If I didn't have the creative outlet of music, I don't know where I would be.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 05:28 pm
I looked up into the clouds and they were empty, the birds flew and the temple bell rang a dry tone that wandered out upon the desert dune.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 10:24 pm
Some people don't seem right in the head, likewise neither do I, but I have great respect for myself. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 07:47 am
I wrote this tiny story today called:

Beyond Words

There once was a mystical kingdom where lived all of the words in the land. There were words both loft and minuscule. Difficult words and words with resplendent beauty. Words of such mystery that philosophers and dreamers dare not to speak of them. Words so common that they rolled off the tongue without a single thought.

One day there became unrest among the many words such that they no longer even wanted to form sentences and paragraphs with one another. There were haughty words and words of contempt that became tossed flagrantly around without consideration. The prepositions just made things painfully more difficult for the other verbs and and nouns. They, along with the adjectives, no longer wanted to communicate and rightfully convey their true meaning...

There were softly spoken, whispered words of mistrust, skeptical and hopeless words, words that divide the soul and secret intent of the heart. Words of war.

Words that obliterate.

One word fighting against another word... moral cohesion became one continuous channel of noise. Amplitudes raised higher! Angry, cold, words of terror and fear shook the land and spread across all language like a blight. No longer could words take elegant form and silence gave birth to confusion, wonder and then, even awe...

Tongues confounded by the stark and foreboding silence of doom. What? A kingdom with words and no voices to speak? No mouths and lips to formulate and twist the words into various patterns and shapes? No breath to expel them out, wind to carry them and ear to hear it? No amusement and spectacle? What shall the kingdom of words ever do without utterance?

What is a cup without the wine to drink? What is a kingdom without its people? What is a book without words? What is a word without utterance? What is a world without love?

R e x Red.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 02:59 pm
Today I had a fortune cookie and the fortune read:

Be an optimist. There does not seem too much use being anything else.

Comment: Does that seem sort of pessimistic?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:24 am
Dreams Of Water

Dreams of Water
Dreams of Rain
Like a river
Flowing through me
To the sea
To the sea
Like a desert
Dreams of Rain
Like a cloud
Dreams of Water

There's a mist on the breeze
Tiny drops touch my face
Like a word that is forever true
I dream of you
You're the ocean

Dreams of Water
Dreams of Rain
Like a river
Flowing through me
To the sea
To the sea
Like a desert
Dreams of Rain
Like a cloud
Dreams of Water

There's a heaven where rivers flow
With diamonds in the light
And love is endless like the sea
Forever you and me
Dreams of Water
Dreams of Rain
Like a river
Flowing through me
To the sea
To the sea
Like a desert
Dreams of Rain
Like a cloud
Dreams of Water

RexRed
3/3/2012
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:12 pm
I love old people and they sometimes make me sad.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 07:43 am
I had a dream last night and I reached nirvana. It progressed in many stages along the way. The very first stage I entered a cave like tomb. Some stages were very curious indeed. Like the stage where I dreamed that the statue of liberty hit a pinata. The very last few stages I was with my love again. There was a passion that was always overflowing till the very last stage where the world turned pastel and I saw him as a being so radiant that stood on high, beaming every subtle shade and color of resplendent light. Then I awoke with a feeling of illustriousness, a place of pure satisfaction and the absence of any ego or unfulfilled need.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 08:21 am
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 10:16 am
You took my hand and led me along those golden streets.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 08:19 pm
The past is theirs, the future is yours... RR
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 10:04 pm
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/484606_395204180544034_1048026934_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 10:32 pm
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/555644_260822650691176_1589709321_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 11:51 am
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/486520_462954590396131_67553847_n.jpg
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 06:28 pm
Pacific.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 06:55 pm
@CodeBorg,
7 years. It took you 7 years to follow the breadcrumbs back ...

Missed you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 10:49 pm
well red
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 10:55 pm
I smell like very strong perfume.
0 Replies