womens physique

ktooss

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 06:48 pm
I am a 17 year old girl, 5'1 and more muscular than basically all girls I know. My max bench is 145 and squat is 205, is that in any way unattractive to men? or like women with muscle in general? My Body fat percentage is about 15-17% just curious

blatham

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 06:54 pm
@ktooss,
Sorry for no clear answer. Some men will be bothered and others not. I think mostly not. An ex of mine won the title for women in British Columia years ago and she looked fine... until she started doing steroids. That's a mistake you wouldn't want to make. Good luck.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 07:39 pm
@ktooss,
It's got to be a massive pain in the ass to be young in the age of the internet and social media. There's so much out there to think about, and so many ways to think about each of them. It's a wonder a person your age can simply inhale without feeling judged by a whole mass of people...

To answer your question, I agree with Blatham. Some will find certain things attractive, while others might not. You'll find that tastes (yours and others) will change over time as well.

Now obviously, we're all aware of the standard assumptions perpetuated in media/advertising about body types, along with the unfortunately -- still -- all too pervasive casual cruelty toward some of us who may not look like those standards.

I read something once about body image though, which I'll paraphrase here: The way you look is never a problem. But how you feel about the way you look certainly can be. So the questions become, who is it that you're allowing to dictate how you feel about the way you look? Do they matter to you? Will they matter a year from now? Five Years? Ten?

Again, obviously, this is not an easy mentality to maintain in the moments of real life; as pressures come from all over, and you've got all of these things to think about. So don't feel bad if you feel like sometimes you didn't always act in your own best interests. That just makes you human. Be healthy, be happy, try to be a decent person -- to yourself and others. You might find in the years to come that the best guys are attracted to those characteristics more than anything.
blatham

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 01:36 pm
@thack45,
There was a wonderful little bit in a film starring Queen Latifah. She was trying on a dress with a 12 year old niece watching. Latifah turned one way then another, studying herself in the mirror. Then she asked her neice, "Does this dress make my ass look big?" The niece responded in the affirmative and Latifah broke out in a big proud smile and said, "Good!"
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 03:27 pm
@ktooss,
There may be elements about a woman being muscular that are somewhat unattractive, however, there are also elements about it that are more attractive as well!
Men generally hold the idea in their mind that a muscular woman is going to be 'tighter' down there if you know what i mean! And generally imagine a muscular woman is going to be capable of a wider range of interesting feats in the bedroom..... these imaginings can make a muscular woman *exceedingly* desirable to men!!
Also if the man is very sporting himself, he will likely be more attracted to women whom he thinks can keep up with him in that lifestyle.
ktooss

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 04:29 pm
@mystikmind,
Thats an interesting take on that but I see what you mean! thanks for the insight it makes total sense
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » womens physique
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:08:48