Cheating but she doesnt know

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 01:20 am
Hey random people, i am new and i need help.
IDK what to do!

I have a gf, we have a relationship of 4 years now, we have a son who is 1 year and we live together for 1 year now.
I recently got a new job, far from home like 1 hour and 30 minutes travel time.

I really love my life right now, but i am missing something.
I am a guy who loves to have sex, but my gf can`t have sex every day, sometimes she just wants to relax in bed and play on her Ipad.
I am okay with that sometimes we just cuddle in bed or i get a blowjob.

But here is where things start getting funny, after working for my new job for 2 months, i met a new girl.
It all started like friends and all, we were having a good time.
like walking through the woods, having fun chats on whatsapp, and having fun times together making alot of jokes.

The last time we met she kissed me..... it felt so good that i went through it and we ended up kissing for 30 minutes....
After we kissed i felt something, my heart was tripping mad, i felt so in love she looked me in the eyes and i looked back i fell in love and i thin kshe also felled in love iwth me.

We took the train home, she kissed me a goodbye kiss and i went home myself meeting my gf and my son. i did not told her anything what happend that day.
Just had a normal night and we went to sleep.

The next day when i went to work (every morning when i go to work, and everyday when i leave work i have whatsapp text with the woman i kissed)
she said to me that she wanted me... and isaid to her i wanted her to...

She asked me if she could come to my place on friday night, i told her if you would come i woould have sex with you 100%... she said to me why do you say that, maybe it was a silent hint for sex... she liked it and wanted it but i have a gf and a son at home... so i said lets do something else i dont want to have sex so fast i want to take this slow with you for a serious relationship, and she agreed telling me i was scoring points.

I told her lets see a movie, so we agreed to see a movie friday night, i told my gf i am going with friends to the movie.

idk what to do, i like my gf, but i love the new girl.
i think that i am going to fast, cause what if the new one is not serious, what should i do now?? i cant leave my gf now after the things we have been through.

Please share some tips with me, i am littarily breaking...

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 05:18 am
How active are you with taking care of your child? And be honest.

Because your girlfriend might be suffering from a little something called being tired. Maybe you're getting less nookie because she's beat from taking care of a child all day long.

And if you participate equally in childcare, great. So how about chores and errands? Who picks up prescriptions? Who vacuums?

If the answer is that it's always or mostly her, then it explains why she just wants to stare at her ipad at times.

If you treated this other woman like that, do you honestly think it would be any different?

Screwing someone from work is the height of recklessness. If it goes south, then you have to deal with the other person. In the worst case scenario, you get hit with a claim of sexual harassment.

The economy is not going to be okay forever. Do you want to be looking for a job in a shitty economy with a sexual harassment investigation in your background?

If things are ending with the baby mama, then end them. If you want both, then broach the subject of an open relationship with the baby mama.

You're acting as if you're making a serious long term relationship with the other woman, and you want to do so with someone willing to go along and help you deceive the mother of your child.

This is not the stuff that long term, serious, committed relationships are made of.
Blackomir

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 06:04 am
@jespah,
well, first of all the new girl doesnt work together with me, its someone i have met in this city where i work.

Mt gf and i do our things in the house 50/50 also with our son, we both give him many loves.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 06:13 am
You're only answering part of what I pointed out.

And you're not giving your child "many loves" by deceiving his or her mother.

Either end the relationship or open it up. Sneaking around is vile. And were you honestly looking to screw your side chick in the bed you share with your girlfriend?
Blackomir

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 06:36 am
@jespah,
well im not sure about everything right now.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 04:13 pm
Does this girl know you have a son and a GF you are living with?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Cheating but she doesnt know
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:54:37