unfaithful situation

maxdog

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 03:31 am
How can you just be with one partner when nature pushes you to sleep with multiple different of humans?

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 04:48 am
@maxdog,
You remember you love your partner and being unfaithful would truly hurt them.

That is, like a grownup, you put yourself in another person's shoes and you practice empathy.
maxdog

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 04:54 am
@jespah,
i agree, i think we get hurt because we had build thoughts in our minds that we have to be faithful to the one we had choose. or at least they made us think like that with marriages and other rituals
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 06:44 am
As you get old, other relationship factors become more important than one’s sexual drive, which fades after time.

Compatibility and companionship, financial security and a safe homelife are just a few considerations.

So it’s fun to explore and enjoy many relationships, but at the end, it’s wonderful to be with a good friend.

Guess ya gotta kiss a lot of toads to find your frog.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 06:52 am
@maxdog,
Did you read every other word I wrote, or something?

I'm not condoning cheating at all. Cheating is cheap and nasty, and it's a symptom for people who won't make a decision in their relationships. It's also people choosing $$ over marriage. Cheating is trying to have your cake and eat it, too.

If you don't like marriage, don't get married. If you don't want to be faithful, then have an open relationship. But loyalty, trust, and devotion existed long before there were marriages. They have nothing to do with rituals.

And like I said, people stay faithful because they consider how the other person would feel. And they love their partner so they don't want to hurt them. Hence they either broach the idea of an open relationship (so all the parties know the score) or they don't do it. The deception, they know, will hurt the other person.

And if they feel okay with hurting their partner, then they should end it, because I put it to you that they don't love their partner anymore.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 08:39 am
I know that being with only one person it s a long time wise thing to do because sexual attraction is only for a few time more or less . then by staying with the same person you stay away from so much more trouble , diseases, jealousy problems and kids everywhere

but still we are not meant by nature to be satisfied like that because couples even if they stay toghether they re still want to have new experiences.

So in some way we are confronting our instict .
sumita12sofat

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 07:26 am
@maxdog,
If you truly love someone then you will never think of cheating them.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 09:13 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

How can you just be with one partner when nature pushes you to sleep with multiple different of humans?

What's wrong with just accepting yourself for who you are, and being honest about it?

There is nothing wrong with having sex with lots of people. The only thing that is hurtful is if you are dishonest about it. If one person thinks they are in an exclusive relationship and the other person is screwing around, it hurts. If both people understand that they want a meaningful sexual relationship that includes screwing other people... there is nothing wrong with that.

There are lots of people who have open relationships, or practice polyamory or any number of other honest arrangements.

Be yourself. Be honest. If anyone judges you for who you are, screw them.

Linkat

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 02:56 pm
@maxdog,
Because we are human not an animal that lives by instinct. Being human means you can reason things out and not just react by instinct. You can make decisions and do things or not do things even if your instinct reeks you otherwise.

For example if your brother sister parent child or other loved one as well as yourself were inside a burning building.. your instinct might be to run out and save yourself but your love for the family member would have you decide to ignore that instinct and save them.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 08:01 pm
@Linkat,
I think in many cases it would be instinct that drives you into a burning house, and reason that would keep you from a meaningless possibly suicidal act.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 08:05 pm
@Linkat,
More importantly, human beings are more controlled by instinct than we would ever admit. Conversion therapy; where homosexuals are asked to use reason to overcome their instictual sexuality. We know it fails.

There is wisdom in accepting who you are.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 01:52 pm
@sumita12sofat,
But you have to admit that you re going agaisnt what you really sexually feel
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 01:57 pm
@maxdancona,
I think it can work out like tbat because you are following what your nature is telling you to do and hurt no one .although you have to be a playboy for that life 😉
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 02:02 pm
@Linkat,
Maxdancona had just answered you as it was me typing. And i agree with him . For me humans are just like any other creatures just more intelligent .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » unfaithful situation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:44:19