ex boyfriend

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 04:13 am
im a 19 years old girl and i was with a guy that was 1 year old younger than me and we were together for 8 months and then he broke up with me because i argued a lot about alittle things and i wasnt really a noraml girfriend like i didnt go out a lot and we just hanged out at his place always and i was a virgin so we never had sex.but still after 1 year and a half i love him i tried being single ,didnt work i tried dating nice guys that didnt work either so i texted him 1 month ago and told him about everything how i was depressed and wanted to kill myself and how failed school because i didnt go to school and i told him that i got help from therapist and im doing better and he said we are not good together but we can hang out and a week later he said its better we dont hang out since u have feelings for me and i said ok . but i feel like if i tell him that im not a virgin anymore and he can have sex with me hes gonna stay with me, i dont know what to do i know if i text him hes gonna think im a psycho ex girlfiend i need to know how can i make him to hook up with me one last time and he might change his mind about us what should i text him and if its a wrong desicion how can i forget him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 273 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 05:47 am
Sorry for the crudity of this remark, but I can guarantee you don't have a magical vagina that will make one **** turn into a relationship.

Nobody does.

Go back to your therapist and start talking about your ex and how you are having problems moving on.
0 Replies