FOR KICKYCAN ONLY (private election memo)

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 12:40 am
<Note to Mr K >

Pass on my congrats to Big Lou and the boys on a job well done. I have no idea where he found that pair of Brazilian female contortionists, but they were certainly worth the money.
Re. The "Nimh project", any progress yet?

If not, try upping the offer by <censored...hoorah >.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:14 pm
Don't worry, Nimh will come around.

I can't imagine that he would joing that Love and Beauty traveling circus. He couldn't be that desperate, could he?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 03:13 am
Leave Nimh alone!

Do you wish to take Soz and me on?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 03:57 am
Mr K, I think they're onto us, so I will encode this message....<click>

2£*&65&578 (censored) %4^^HG)(_&6^ = ($4000 minimum) , &*ert fd34£" (dutchman "N") *%"e|$%,,,<>G!! (agreed).

<click>

Ellpus.

That ought to foil the buggers!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 04:24 am
That looks like Code! A language that ... <parsing> ... oh.

Money. Sex. Greed. Deceipt. Straw persons. In-Sin-You-ation.
It's a politics thread, alright.
Wonder where the Trolls are...

Have you guys seen any... any... Beauty omigoodness!
And Love! Love and Beauty!
Beautiful love and loving beauty, and it's ... so ....

so ...

I can't ... help ... my ... self ....

want ... must search ... soul ... google help me ... google think ...

Waitasecond. 94%?
94% !?!?
That's ... That's ... 94% of women?! (click link for vital information) But my DREAMS!

The data is scientific. Ok alright. I can adjust... we can adjust...
All is not what it seems in the politics of dreams.... Adjusting. Yes, quite. Politics...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 12:50 am
Mr K, with Farmerman's votes (21 at this moment in time) being automatically passed onto you, that now gives you a grand total of 31, and clearly in the lead.

I am now going up to the wild hinterlands for a long weekend, so unless you can get Gus out of jail (see link) to help out, you will be on your own for a while. It seems he gave a false name to the police (see "police blotter" on that page)....Big Lou is paying the appropriate people as we speak.

Chin up, old boy. Dont let the buggers grind you down.

P.S. Like the new "me" do you? I removed the family photo of Grandpapa, as I thought that we needed to do a bit more female alluring, seeing as the Proctologist has only seen a dozen or so (including two ladies from the Beauty party by the way....AND we have the photos).
So I thought a picture of the "real" me would get their old hormones going a bit more.
Any personal offers directed towards me of an intimate nature, should be collated and left here so that I can make some "appointments" upon my return.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50474

Toodle pip.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:02 am
I preferred the old you Lord. It fit your writings to a T :-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:23 am
AAAH ! Intrepid old boy, yes....needs must when the devil drives and all that. Virility and sexuality seem to be the catchwords for this election, so I am just demonstrating that I have oodles of both.
The women will come flocking, I'm sure.

Tell me old bean, didnt I see a thread about you somewhere? It was on this "general" forum and called "My fellow Intrepidness" if I recall.
Written by a man with a real grasp of the modern world I would say.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:40 am
He perhaps has a grasp, but I think he has lost his grip. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:52:24