How to write a plan for my assignment?

Sat 2 Mar, 2019 02:26 am
I have been drafting and re-drafting. Here is the list of things which i have already done:
1. I am done with the notes.
2. Read & Research - Done
3. Done with the skeleton plan.

Correct me if all the things above are correct, also suggest me if i have missed any important part.

jespah

Sat 2 Mar, 2019 08:15 am
@Earleen Brown,
Looks good to me, but ask your teacher if there is anything else specific they are looking for.
izzythepush

Sun 3 Mar, 2019 05:08 am
Try writing the introduction and let your teacher see that. Getting the introduction right helps set direction of what follows.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 3 Mar, 2019 10:17 am
@Earleen Brown,
Id think that you should cerly state your problem as you envision it, and then a summary of your approach. Follow this with your detailed plan.
In science, we do these things as reserch proposals and usually we summarize with what we expect to show. More often science doesnt find anything in what its looking for by using the research proposal.
That actually is one of the things we expect because NOT finding is as important as finding it, because, whoever does find it (you or others) will recognize that your way didnt lead to anything and that helps understand why something ultimately works.

What area is your signment?
0 Replies

Earleen Brown

Mon 4 Mar, 2019 04:17 am
@jespah,
We have been given deadline, no time to ask for what he is looking for.
jespah

Mon 4 Mar, 2019 06:22 am
@Earleen Brown,
Send an email to your professor now (yes, it's super early in the morning, at least in the US). Your professor's job is to answer questions. Your job is to do the work, yes, but it is also to ask those questions.

You had time to ask us. There's enough time to ask your professor.
Earleen Brown

Mon 4 Mar, 2019 07:14 am
@jespah,
Yes i have drafted the mail and you are super right mate. I am about to hit the send button.
Kudos to your suggestion cheers!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to write a plan for my assignment?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:49:16