Didn't anything happen before big bang?

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:05 am
I mean something must be there before due to which the singularity occured in the first place.I mean it was infinitely densed and got exploded calleed the big bang,for this to happen everything that exploded must come to that point to make the point even denser and denser ,so there was time before big bang!
Is it possible or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 424 • Replies: 10

BillW

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 12:23 pm
@Som Abhisek,
"Big Crunch"
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:52 pm
There was no "before" the Big Bang. Time only came into existence at the moment of the Big Bang.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:57 pm
Everybody got drunk but me. I'm still resentful I was not included.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:40 pm
@oralloy,
That's my understanding, too. Actually, I don't understand a bit of it, but maybe I read it somewhere.
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:45 pm
before the Big Bang which would be existence there was no thang. this is not something that can be comprehended in a way to where you can fully grasp the situation due to the fact that something only exists to us if we can observe it somehow through are five standard senses or are sixth sense but no thing cannot be observed because it's outside of our understanding this would be what Christians called God. so the Big Bang was basically an idea
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:59 pm
We don't know if there was something before the big bang. We only have evidence from the bang forward. None for prior.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:58 pm
THE BIG CRUNCH, THE BIG FREEZE AND THE BIG RIP
https://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_bigbang_bigcrunch.html

https://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/images/bigbang_bigcrunch.jpg
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2019 07:45 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

There was no "before" the Big Bang. Time only came into existence at the moment of the Big Bang.

To be more specific... “Our” Spacetime came into existence at the BB. It’s possible there are other Spacetime bubbles outside of ours. But we have no data on that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2019 10:00 pm
The producer and the production company had a preview screening of the new cosmos, catered, of course, for the cast and the media. Far too many people got drunk, and usually rude. That didn't affect the cast, because no one expects actors to have a lick of sense. Several people, however, from the production company were out of work the next morning.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2019 12:07 am
@Som Abhisek,
There had to have been something because the earliest stage of the Big Bang commenced at about 10⁻⁴³ seconds, i.e. Planck time (tₚ). In other words, the universe came into existence when it already had an age of 10⁻⁴³. The problem is that we can't measure what came before because that is the time when the physical properties of the universe became viable. We're trapped within the universe's physical bounds, so to speak.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Didn't anything happen before big bang?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 04:34:44