How and when do I come out?

Jyder

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:21 pm
Hey I’m a guy and I discovered that i‘m bi about one and a half months ago.
I‘ve come out to no one but my best friend and she was really supportive and assured me that it would bother no one in school and I don‘t think so either, I just never know the right situation. You see the best moments are probably when we‘re all drunk or high but then I wouldn‘t get the authentic reactions which would rly bother me cause I wanna see how they really feel about it...
So yeah I rly want people to know but I never know the right moment or the right way to do it. Is there anyone who maybe has any advice for me?🌈 Thank u very much

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:51 pm
@Jyder,
Jyder wrote:
You see the best moments are probably when we‘re all drunk or high

nope

not so much

talk to your true friends about this one on one - sober
be clear on what you're going to say to them and be prepared for reactions as they spread the word

same with your family

if you're in school - talk to a counsellor, and join the school's alliance/support group for really good talk about how to handle the talk and the reactions
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2019 07:47 pm
@Jyder,
I have no recommendation for you, because I'm not schooled on the subject, but good luck to you. All I know for myself is the fact that everybody should be treated equally regardless of race, sexual orientation, culture, religion, politics, or anything else. I have met some gay people during my many travels, and found most to be very likable, intelligent, people. As a minority, Asian, I always try to promote equality.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 09:39 am
Is there a reason you feel you need to “ come out”?

Jyder

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 03:43 pm
@ehBeth,
I think I should correct myself... i didn‘t mean that when we‘re drunk would be the best moment, it‘s just the only moments that it wouldn‘t be too random cause when you‘re drunk everything is random. When i‘m sober I have no idea in what situation I should do it.
Thank you for your advice though, I appreciate it
0 Replies

Jyder

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 03:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That‘s so nice, thank you so much Very Happy
0 Replies

Jyder

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 03:49 pm
@PUNKEY,
That‘s a really good question, had to think about it for a sec

There‘s not rly a reason I feel the need to come out because I don’t feel the need the come out. It’s just that I want to. I want people to know who I am without wanting them to treat me differently or anything but I just don‘t want to have a fassade, I want to show myself to the world as the person I am. The question I‘m asking myself is how do I do it...
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 10:41 am
@Jyder,
I don’t feel the need to tell people what my sexual preference is. If I got close to someone, perhaps then, or if I wanted to know if someone was “available” I might want to know their preference, but it’s really a private thing. Just sayin’.
Jyder

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 03:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
Alright that‘s pretty cool, I kinda feel otherwise for myself tho like I said. Thanks anyway Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How and when do I come out?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:31:27