MUSIC VIDEO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neo11

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 09:45 am
Hi everyone, I am new here. Ha Ha Ha Very Happy anyhow, I have a question.
I do not know this artists name, but he is a guy and i was wondering if you knew this music video, it shows him dancing, and girls rollerblading around him. then as the music carries on, be begins to strip, then he rips off his skin and muscles and throws it everywhere. I know it sounds kind of gory, but (no blood in it I don't think) After he does, he's like a dancing skeleton and I cant remember the name of this artist, can anyone help me with finding the name of this artist and the name of the song? thanks Smile

P.S: when he rips off his skin, theres like a control center in the room with girls looking at him, kind of studying him, he throws a piece of meat from his body at the window, but does not break it.

Thank a bunch guys Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,611 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SlyEnemy

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:28 pm
That'll be Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
0 Replies

neo11

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:29 pm
Re: MUSIC VIDEO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neo11 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am new here. Ha Ha Ha Very Happy anyhow, I have a question.
I do not know this artists name, but he is a guy and i was wondering if you knew this music video, it shows him dancing, and girls rollerblading around him. then as the music carries on, be begins to strip, then he rips off his skin and muscles and throws it everywhere. I know it sounds kind of gory, but (no blood in it I don't think) After he does, he's like a dancing skeleton and I cant remember the name of this artist, can anyone help me with finding the name of this artist and the name of the song? thanks Smile

P.S: when he rips off his skin, theres like a control center in the room with girls looking at him, kind of studying him, he throws a piece of meat from his body at the window, but does not break it.

Thank a bunch guys Very Happy
I heard it at a school dance in 2001 or 2002, and i think the lyrics were like "rock it, rock it baby, rock your body" or something like that, i cant remember.
0 Replies

neo11

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:34 pm
Hey man! Thank you so much! i've been looking for that song for like 2 years, thanks!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I really appreciate it!
0 Replies

SlyEnemy

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:38 pm
Not a problem
0 Replies