I run out of words and can't seem to be able to talk to girls

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 05:28 pm
hi everyone.This is my first time posting on this forum and i hope someone will give advice on the issue that i'm having.

Every time i talk to girls i just run out words and cant continue a conversation for more than just 5 minutes.I don't really know whats wrong with me but i don't like it.Any ideas on how i can overcome this problem

jespah

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 04:07 am
@truthkay50,
Start with talking to everyone you meet. Girls, guys, the letter carrier, someone walking their dog, the bagger at the grocery store. It doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter what you say so long as it's not insulting.

Good morning
Nice weather we're having
Your dog is cute. Can I pet him?
Do you know where there's a good taco place around here?
I'm trying to get to ____, does this bus stop there?

It's sentences just like that. They're fluffy and nothing big. That's why it's called small talk.

Getting good at small talk and striking up conversations with people where there's nothing at stake will make it a lot easier to talk to people when there is something at stake.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 08:01 am
@truthkay50,
Don’t feel that it’s you who has to do all the talking.

There’s nothing wrong with just sitting next to someone and taking in what’s happening around both of you.

But ... Don’t use your phone to hide in.

(I wonder if this is why kids today bury their heads in their phones. Afraid of just letting the world be quiet and feeling pressure to interact with surrounding people)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 08:23 am
@truthkay50,
I agree with Jespah and Punkey.

Just to add, this is not particularly uncommon. Many young men have difficulty talking to girls. It takes practice. Talk to lots of people and don't take yourself so seriously.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 07:11 pm
@truthkay50,
You can buy words on Amazon.com. Take them with you in your pocket and when you run out, pull out the ones you bought and throw them at the girls.

I've heard that works.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 07:46 pm
@truthkay50,
Did you just ask moi a question?
Tryagain

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:10 pm
@oolongteasup,
oolongteasup wrote:

Did you just ask moi a question?

Si, I shore does; do you concur that if ones mandible and maxilla were otherwise occupied, it wood be disingenuous to engage in tittle-tattle even if it was tinged with shuddering wonder and titillating humor?
oolongteasup

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 09:04 pm
@Tryagain,
Don't speak with your mouthful, unless and until you've been spoken to.

The way to talk to girls is to ask them a question, and when they finish talking, ask them another question, soon you'll be renowned as the consummate, convivial conversationalist.

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 04:02 pm
@oolongteasup,
Oolong, your alliteration confirms that only obstreperous ostriches ostracize oily octopuses. However…

Antelopes and ants and alpacas are all animals and aren't angry about anything, although an angry artificial antelope actually accidentally annoyed an ambling alpaca, ably articulating ally's actions at another arrogant alpaca, amiably arranging anthologies around an ambivalent ant aunt, aware alpacas are around, although actually avenging another ant's actions against antlered antelopes, actions arguably aggressive against all antelope anywhere, after annoying alpacas, artificial antelope always appropriately access artistic ambidextrious aleutians around an auxillary artillery; auxillary artillary are arguably always an answer after an angry asp asks around about anything amicable armadillos already answered ambiguously.

Thank you for the fine rendition of Watermelon wine, although I have a preference for Mint Julep and In The Neighborhood by Tom Waits.

Well, the eggs chase the bacon round the fryin' pan
And the whinin' dog pigeons by the steeple bell rope
And the dogs tipped the garbage pails over last night
And there's always construction work bothering you…

BTW I never touched your phone – like NEVER!
ekename

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:37 pm
@Tryagain,
Open the video then copy the address bar at the top of the video viz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDA3GQpYJ4

Into the BBCode Editor choose Quote ie. [quotex]copy the address here[/quotex] don't use the x in quotex that is for this display only.

Copy the https address between the two quote boxes then change each word quotex to youtube and this is what happens:

Tryagain

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 07:47 am
@ekename,
Muchas gracias senorita, your grasp and erudition of BBC is an unalloyed delight.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I run out of words and can't seem to be able to talk to girls
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:59:06