bi-curious

phenix

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2019 09:16 am
My husband and I engaged in group sex during which I acted out a bi-curious fantasy with another woman.
My partner didn't mind, he was ok with me living out my fantasy and he was there with me but didn't interact with the other woman.

Having talked about it, he challenged my opinion if the situation would be reverse, meaning if he would be sexual with another man.
Even with me being there in that scenario, why do I have an issue with the idea of him being sexually active with a man when this would be exactly the same as what I did with another woman?
Does it all stem from what society has made us think, that idea that two women exploring is a widely shared fantasy whilst two men exploring would be different.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 467 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2019 10:41 am
@phenix,
Your'e probably right about the male/male vs. female/female look in society.

But screw society. That doesn't matter. What matters is how you and your husband feel about your marriage and whatever you do in it. Nobody else's opinion matters.
0 Replies