I'm not doing my taxes

JPB

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 12:23 pm
I don't mean I'm not going to do them at all, it's just that here it is, April 13th, and I haven't even BEGUN to do my taxes. I should be working on them right now, but ummm, obviously I'm here instead. Tax day is two days away and my taxes are not all that simple so it takes me at least two full days to get them done. I have a houseful of employees coming tomorrow so I won't be able to work on them then, so what the h#ll am I doing here putting if off?

Any other procrastinators out there?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 401 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 12:34 pm
April 15th tax filing extension day.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 01:09 pm
I was a procrastinator too this year for some reason. Even though I have an accountant that does my taxes. I guess I've just been so busy this year, that getting everything together to take to him was a chore in itself. I normally make my appointment with him in Feb ....but it was mid March this year. Rolling Eyes

The interest I pay on my house affords me the luxury of getting some back, so you would think I'd NOT procrastinate. But, I do sometimes.

I got $3,900 from federal and $451 from state back. And every year he tells me I need to adjust my witholdings. I know I do......but still, I don't. Embarrassed I guess I'm procrastinating on that too.

I hate anything to do with taxes, I guess. I'm still trying to figure out what benefit I get out of paying the thousands of dollars per year, that I do have to pay. All I can see is government waste. Evil or Very Mad

BLAH!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 01:23 pm
I should move to NH, where there's no income tax.

I'd be RICH!!! RICH!!!

No, my name would still be Slappy, and I'd be pissed, because I live in NH.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 03:23 pm
Three hours later and I've just completed the software downloads and installs. This could be a long night.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm not doing my taxes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:24:53