Note on dead man's hand catches killers

Reyn

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 08:10 pm
Texas murder victim wrote killers' licence plate number on back of hand
at 19:24 on April 12, 2005, EST.

DALLAS (AP) - A set of numerals written on the back of a dead man's hand turned out to be a licence plate number that led police to his suspected killers.

Police noticed the numbers as they looked over the body of 18-year-old Francisco Lopez, who was shot near his home Sunday.

On Saturday night, Lopez noticed a blue Monte Carlo cruising around his home. Lopez thought the men riding in it might try to steal his Cadillac, so he wrote their car's licence plate number on his hand, police said.

The next day, Lopez and his girlfriend were returning home when Lopez saw the car again, confronted the men and was shot dead, police said.

Brothers Javier Izaguirre, 21, and Reymundo Izaguirre, 20, were arrested and charged with murder.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,122 • Replies: 3
No top replies

msnikki71

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:45 pm
There Was a young girl that was murdered near my home town, she was 13. There was no sign of rape, alcohol, drugs or a struggle. She was beaten to death. I wish they could find the bastard that killed her. It makes me so sad.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 10:21 pm
Yes, indeed. The terrible things some do to other people. Very much the black side of our society.

By the way, welcome to A2K! Hope you enjoy your stay.... Very Happy
0 Replies

msnikki71

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 12:44 pm
Well So far so good, i made an oops when i first signed on but im glad everyone was so forgiving. Yeah this world is going nowhere and fast, and if we do go anywhere its to the ground. Ill be lucky if my kids see there kids. I want grandchildren someday lol. Well thank you for the welcome. Hope to see you around
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Note on dead man's hand catches killers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:34:20