Tom Brady is a bigot

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 03:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm not sure my political republican brother is a Trump supporter, but just the idea that he supports and republican goals to a) build a border wall, b) the goals of the republicans to repeal social security and Medicare, and c) their obvious racist ideals, just doesn't make any sense to me. I would have believed that he would have followed the lead of other republicans who left the party based on their refusal to follow the republican way.
engineer

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 03:48 pm
Brady's views on Trump are pretty well documented. He knew Trump from before the campaign, had a hat, Trump said some things on the campaign trail that were objectionable, Brady got together with his wife (who is fairly outspoken politically and not a Trump fan) and said he was going apolitical and has not spoken about Trump since. I don't think anyone knows Brady's position on Trump these days, but I think we all have friends we disagree with politically.
maporsche

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 04:55 pm
I don't know what's in his heart, but he kisses his dad in a way that you don't see everyday.

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/E1I1KCod7MUYtoIlW10VTVs_HPM=/1200x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KN7QFYFJR5C2TSIETXI5DVD6RQ.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 06:23 pm
@engineer,
Friends? I have siblings, and that includes religion.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 07:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
By your logic, your brother is a racist. If you say he isn't, show us the proof!

You, not Brady, are engaging in bigotry

intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 07:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Your use of the word "logic," has no logic.
Quote:
If you say he isn't, show us the proof!

Why do I have to show proof to a moron?
Quote:
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
That's not intolerance. It's called, "don't fight with a pig."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Now you are being childish
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you say so.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2019 02:51 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Listen to Terry Bradshaw sometime. On second thought, don’t!He rarely makes a lick of sense.

Terry Bradshaw was the first guy to say that he (Terry) was all full of ****. His greatest line, after being accused of saying dumb stuff was
"Well, how smart must I be to be an NFL quarterback?? We aint buildin rockets out there"

I have no idea about Brady's politics. He is a poor sport , (evdienced by his his refusal to cross the field and shake hands with the Phil Eagles quarterback in the 2018 SUPERBOWL.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2019 04:20 pm
@farmerman,
I didn't remember that, but thanks for letting us know.
0 Replies

bryangreene

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 09:34 am
@cicerone imposter,
Awesome.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2019 10:59 am
@bryangreene,
https://heavy.com/sports/2017/02/tom-brady-donald-trump-friends-voted-endorsement-hat-golf-history/ Trump has had a reputation for being a bigot long before he ran for president. If Tom Brady wishes to associate himself with a "winner" like Donald Trump, that's his choice, but it also reflects on who he is by supporting a known racial bigot. 'nuf said.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:56:37