Does he or doesn't he

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 04:42 pm
I am married and 9 months ago i started working with an older married guy (17 years older) I am 27 he is 44. At first I just found him attractive and couldn't work out why. I then started having fantasies about him totally randomly. Which has never happened with anyone before. About 4 months ago we went for drinks after work as a team and we ended up flirting alot and in my drunken state told him and we ended up kissing alot. Tbh I felt like a giddy teenager but the next day in work he said that it was because he was drunk and nothing else would happen.

I was gutted and still liked him but appreciated that and thought for the best. Then a month ago we went out again for an Xmas party and this time i stayed away but later in the night he got drunker and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me again and was all over me we kissed alot again and agreed its what we both wanted. The next day again he said he regretted it and didn't want to cheat so again i said ok but when i get drunk i can't help but text which he doesn't react to other than to kind of laugh it off when i see him. I am also so happy when i see him everyday. We get on amazing but he gives nothing away if he actually likes me and goes on as normal. Now i feel awful for having these thoughts myself and know its wrong but I cannot get him out of my head. I am driving myself crazy.

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 05:48 pm
@Kingqueen123,
You're having problems in your marriage (don't deny it - you wouldn't be acting on these fantasies 2x if you weren't). He's probably bored in his. Bingo, time to make out.

You are the architect of your own misery here. Work on your marriage, or end it if it's not working out. Leave him alone, and watch your drinking. And for God's sake, don't get involved with someone at your office. The endgame is rarely pretty, even when both parties are unmarried.
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 09:00 pm
I have never had a small list of women that would gladly take me in a heartbeat I was unfortunately cursed with being a cute kid and a handsome young man so not being able to find a date has never been a problem for me with that established that I'm not a 400-pound nerd here is my opinion. You obviously you're not in love with your husband the reason I say that is when you're married you're obviously not blind to physical attraction of other people however when you're in love and married and you come across somebody that's very attractive you will naturally avoid encounters with that person not awkwardly but you'll use your brain and say" I probably shouldn't do this because I might end up feeling something" because the second you see that attractive person you will feel this feeling rise up and it's hard to explain but you'll do anything to avoid hurting your other half and just thinking of the person you love being with somebody else feeling the same things that they feel with you is a very destructive feeling it feels terrible so you never want to do that to them because you love them. However it sounds like you have a roommate but you're legally married to for tax reasons. It my job in my line of work ideal with good looking fit individuals from 18 to 50yr and no joke I get head on almost everyday in about once a week I'll have somebody leave a note with their number on my computer which I gladly throw away because I have my other half. And remember you can always feel that special little feeling with anybody the difference is you chose to only feel it with one person if you want to see it with multiple partners that's fine as long as that's what both of you all agreed on but if y'all did a traditional marriage I highly doubt he's cool with it. And this 44 year old man is going to use you like a cock rag treat you like a nice cock Rag and get you some purses and things like that but I guarantee you that a 44 year-old man is either just looking for some fresh young pussy or he's so mentally immature he might have a condition but either what he's not looking at you for an intellectual conversation and a wife
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does he or doesn't he
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:15:34