IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, REVIVE THIS THREAD

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 01:52 am
This one has absolutely no limits, no topic, no logic, no rules, no direction at all. It's simply the emergency, "I have nothing to say, and I'm bored with all you f*ckers" thread.

If you're bored with A2K, and need desperately to write or say something, anything at all, but don't want to go through all the trouble of thinking of something interesting, just type in the words "KICKY IS MY GOD", and I will come and save your ass from boredom.

Ha! That is just bullshit. In reality, anybody can say any-f*cking thing they want at anytime...it doesn't have to be me, it doesn't even have to be you, it just has to be.

Save me, save yourself...say something...

As you can see, it doesn't even have to make any sense. It's just for emergencies though...please don't be disrespectful and f*ck with the honor and priviledge that I am giving to all of you by starting the emergency thread.

Just keep it alive. Revive it when you can. It needs you as much as you need it.

Got all that? Well...do ya? Punk!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,933 • Replies: 43
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 02:08 am
jooglbooe;;;hjsdfoij

You see? It doesn't even have to make sense.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 02:11 am
But of course, it CAN make sense if you want...for instance...I'm watching the movie Blacula right now. Anyone ever see that movie? It's frickin' ridiculous...oh my god I love it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 02:19 am
Okay, that last post didn't make much sense either. But at least it was actual words and phrases, written in coherent sentences, for the most part.

Damn, I'm a little bit drunk. I wonder if this thread is going to make any sense when I get up tomorrow.

I should go to bed now. Let me just close by saying...

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, REVIVE THIS THREAD.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 03:32 am
And just how is this thread any different than any other thread? Let's see... you can post if you are bored. Check. You can say anything you want. Check. And you don't have to say anything interesting. Check. Check and Check.

Hey.

Say Check check and check until it sounds funny. It won't take too long.

or one key two key. one key, two key...

if you can say twokey without laughing you are too uptight.

oh. and you have to be bored, not bored enough to actually watch Blacula, no one ever actually watchs Blacula, it's just there on the screen whenever you look up from the article you are reading in the New Yorker about the Unicorn Tapestries.

I seen them many times, the Tapestries, not Blacula, no one has ever actually seen... I thought I already said that, but at any rate, this post is teetering on the edge of being interesting and we can't have that now, can we?

um.

twokey twokey twokey.

Joe(ask me what I did the night I was the most bored man in the world)Nation
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 03:42 am
kickycan wrote:
Damn, I'm a little bit drunk. I wonder if this thread is going to make any sense when I get up tomorrow.

It hasn't stopped you from continuing them up to now.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 03:50 am
If the little pixels are jumping around - go back to bed kickycan :wink:
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 03:50 am
Watch out about those drunk posts, they can be pretty embarrassing when you read them the next day. :wink:

Clean and sober
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 07:17 am
I shoulda been hangin' with Kicky last night.

Went to Borders with Bear and oldest cub while daughter was at Prom and youngest was at a birthday party.

Walked through all of Borders and couldn't find a single book of interest.

Now THAT's f*cked up! Who can go to Borders and not find something interesting to read?

I did get three Lindt white chocolate truffles. Would rather have had a beer.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:02 am
kickycan wrote:
jooglbooe;;;hjsdfoij

You see? It doesn't even have to make sense.

Laughing Apparently, because you had to edit it..... :wink:
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:13 am
I'm waiting for the hangover portion of this thread.

It's kind of like the "walk of shame" in a college town.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:27 am
Kicky
What are you doing on the computer at 2am on a sunday morning? The ladies all turn you down? Question Sad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 10:02 am
Wow. Even in my drunken state last night, I was thinking of you all and creating a new thread in order to help others...I'm a good man.

Met and talked to a couple/few girls, au1929, but nope, I didn't get anywhere with them...nowhere good, at least.

Hey! I don't feel too bad today! A little tired, and really frickin' huuuuuungreeee, eyeballs a little achey, but overall, I feel good.

Hey, Joe, what did you do the night you were the most bored man in the world? Just now when I woke up and read your post I kept saying check check and check but it never got funny...I must be sober now I guess. Either that or you got confused and mixed up the test for whether you are drunk with the test for whether you are high.

Squinney, your night does sound pretty crappy...sorry about that. Hehehe. By the way, I think it's time for BPB to make an encore appearance on A2K. Just one post would be cool...or is it like being an alcoholic, where even coming back for one post will hook him again and put him right back into the habit of wasting all his time here?

Reyn, I noticed that I edited that one post too. I remember, I went back because I spelled the word "doesn't" wrong...even drunk, I hate typos! Heeheehee...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 10:13 am
Kicky
You disappoint me. I thought you were a suave, sophisticated, debonair man about town who was irresistible to the ladies. It's like telling me the mighty Casey struck out. Sad Embarrassed
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 04:57 pm
I think the mighty Casey/Kicky was the recipient of a little chin music.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 05:02 pm
Re: IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, REVIVE THIS THREAD
kickycan wrote:
This one has absolutely no limits, no topic, no logic, no rules, no direction at all. It's simply the emergency, "I have nothing to say, and I'm bored with all you f*ckers" thread.

Oooo I gotta bookmark this one Mr. Green
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 05:12 pm
Quote:
jooglbooe;;;hjsdfoij

You should be more careful what you say. This insult to my Latvian Grandmother will be answered tomorrow by her brother Uter who is down in the cellar looking for his sword.

Joe(I really liked you too.)Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 05:15 pm
Joe, tell us, what DID you do on the most boring night of your life?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 05:19 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
You should be more careful what you say. This insult to my Latvian Grandmother will be answered tomorrow by her brother Uter who is down in the cellar looking for his sword.

And congratulations on the 337th A2K post with a Latvian reference!

(No I wouldnt have thought so either)
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 05:21 pm
Did you ever wonder why bagels have holes in the middle?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, REVIVE THIS THREAD
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:11:55