When i stand out of bed in the morning I leak everywhere!!

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 01:06 pm
On my period, usually day 2 or 3, I get out of bed in the morning even standing up slowly, and the blood all comes GUSHING OUT AND RUNS ALLL DOWN MY LEGG AND ALL over my pyjama bottoms! Any tips to help this?

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 01:21 pm
@LeahDaPickle,
Maxi pads and a tampon. Pad stuck to panties you don't care about getting stained.

BUT - you can get toxic shock if you leave in a tampon for too long (as in, days), so make sure you change any tampons you use, and you take out the last one when your period ends.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 02:23 pm
You dont mention your age or how long this has been going on. Heavy bleeding should be discussed with your Dr.

Anemia could be a concern.

Years ago I had heavy bleeding as a result of fibroids. Ended up with partial hysterectomy, but they wouldnt do that today with all the medical advances available now.

Discuss with Dr. asap.
LeahDaPickle

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 11:53 am
@jespah,
I use maxi pads haha!
LeahDaPickle

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 11:54 am
@PUNKEY,
It's not medically wrong, it's just a thing which is annoying xD I wanna reduce the chances of leaking everywhere haha
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 07:52 pm
@LeahDaPickle,
multiple maxipads + overnight tampon

and try to wake up at sometime in the night to change things out

a whole night usually isn't going to work when you're at the outer edges of menstruation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When i stand out of bed in the morning I leak everywhere!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:30:59