My Husband

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 06:44 am
I have been married a little over 10 years, have been with my husband 13 years, and have been close friends with my husband over 20 years. We are that couple that makes other couples sick by how into each other we are. I adore my husband. I blow him all the time because I want to. I love it. It’s my way of worshiping him, and professing my love. I get off on his pleasure. I like serving him and being subservient to him. But with that being said, he deserves that. I would never treat any other man like this. I believe my husband is my soul mate. We are both crazy about one another. He is respectful, appreciative, helpful, etc. He treats me like a queen, and works his butt off providing for me and our kids so I don’t have to work. Our dynamic has always been him as the leader, and I am happy with that. He is incredibly protective and I need that. He would never be into, or allow, another man to touch me. I am completely his. And it feels more of a force of nature, laws of gravity or something, that I belong to him. We have always had a fantasy in the bedroom with another woman helping me please him, and that fantasy was first expressed by me, years ago. We’ve played with that for years in the bedroom, but never actually considered adding a third party. The idea of it is crazy exciting to me. Recently, an old friend entered our life, and my husband and I , and later we found out her, experienced some sexual tension between the three of us. I am positive my husband doesn’t want her, or want to cheat on me with her. I am certain he finds me prettier, etc. I am in no way threatened by her or worry about inferiority. If it’s a competition, I’m certain I win. So we’ve been considering bringing her into the bedroom with us. Only to help me give my husband a blowjob. Nothing else. And again, I initiated the idea with my husband, and with her. My husband says he would have fun with it, but only if I’m certain I want it. He’s worried about any negative affects on me, as I do tend to be very sensitive, and my feelings go back and forth a little. Yet it always turns me on and excites me, the idea. I believe I can keep jealousy out of it in the moment, as I just want to help her feel comfortable and do her best job for my husband, and let her know I appreciate what she’s doing for him. Advice please? Suggestions? Of course I’m worried about any negative consequences.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 892 • Replies: 0
No top replies