Best Free & Unsec. Credit Cards to Apply 4 w/ no Credit Chek

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 02:23 pm
Hello. I already have a Visa Rewards 660 card. Besides this card, what are the best free credit cards to apply for, with no credit check, and the best unsecured credit cards to apply for with no credit check? I while ago, I received a preapproval letted for a Visa PLatinum card-it requires you to send in the $29 processing fee for the card. Do they take $300 out of the credt account, or do you have to put $300 into the card?
DO all unsecured cards take the fees out of the credit account, or do they all take it out of your checking account?
Are there any that will take the processing fee (and the other fees) out of its credit account? Please let me know. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,716 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:02 pm
I would suggest you call them to verify all this information.

Don't get into anything where you owe $500 or more before you even use the credit card.

What is the annual fee?

What is the annual percentage rate?

What is the "late payment fee"?

If these fees are more than you can afford, then shred the invitation.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 12:55 pm
Well I know that with an unsecured card all you pay is the processing fee, and they issue you a new card. With a secured card you pay the processing fee and you have to make the mininum security deposit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 01:07 pm
This doesn't sound right to me....a credit line without a credit check?

This is a credit card?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 01:08 pm
Personally, I will never pay anything for a charge card...processing fee, annual fee, membership fee, whatever....I refuse to pay anyone to offer me the opportunity to owe them money.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 01:15 pm
I just make sure my customers pay me in cash at the end of a session and then I buy in cash. Stay under the radar dude you don't need a credit card.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:56 pm
What are the best unsecured credits to apply for on the market?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 02:11 pm
If it's unsecured, that means no security deposit?

If so, NO credit card company is going to issue you a card without a credit check, as far as I know. They need to see how much debt you have and if you pay your bills to decide if and how much $$ they're going to extend you.

Why are you so against a credit check? Just don't go applying for a lot of different cards. A few credit checks here and there doesn't really hurt anything.
0 Replies