zain

TYANI

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 07:23 am
Good day I met my girlfriend 6 years back and she told me that she had a child and she was a bit ashamed of telling me the news and I responded a child is a God gift she is never a mistake, so I accepted the child as her mother introduced me to her this one I don't know who insinuated it, she calls me daddy and I was a bit touched and my love for the child grew as I would invite her over for weekends and some weekend launch, on the other hand my family fought with me over this relationship which I never listened to their concerns for they said am feeding another mans child so I never mined. my girlfriend we went through a lot together and I even went to a mile of staying in the relationship while she was diagnosed with a positive status. two years now we stayed together as I have intentions to take the relationship to the next level, but my girlfriend's family took the child after requesting that we must stay with her as she was 9 years, with accusations of abuse and saying the child is going to attend counselling sessions as they claim that I am not her father and I have beaten her, in my response I said this is a lie I have not beaten her or punished her for she is not my child, but this haunted me. and we spent almost a year with out the child and she came back as she claimed that she misses us and she was allowed by the same people who accused us or maybe me of abusing the child to come and visit us. my girlfriend's mother asked us to take the child as she claimed that she is busy, and I never asked questions for I did not want to seem as a person who does not want the child to her and to my girlfriend bear in mind am the one who is working on this relationship and I do not have any child. we had some fights while staying with the child as my girlfriend was claiming that some food stuff is finished and she demanded I mus go to town and borrow some money to buy these things and I refused that erupted a bad mood in the house as the day went by I asked whats wrong she took some of the blankets that belong to her and left our room and went to sleep with the child, I was troubled by this behaviour and I kept quiet as hours pass by I went out and took a walk that made my girlfriend to shout me in front of the child and on the following day she demanded the keys of a door which was opened by her and her baby from me as I replied I do not know she took forcefully my blankets as I was avoiding her that caused us to fight and she called the child the attacked me as she was pulling my manhood, later she claimed she was defending her self, and I forgave them as we tried to resolve the conflict. after that incident I tried to play a parent role to the child as I love her as my own I asked her to bring me all her study material as it was during exam time as to prepare her for her examinations for on the previous year she failed as she was taken by the family, she never came with her books as she claimed that she was told by the teacher to leave the books at school I wrote a letter to the school requesting the book she never took it to school but lied repeatedly making excuses of not taking the letter. after many attempts of getting the truth I gave her some leaches using an old rubber morning shoe on the hand trying to make her she the seriousness of these books, on the following day she never returned with the books I said I give up and her mother was fed up she took her head phones and wore them as I was asking to her what can we do on this situation when I asked her about the earphones why would she ware earphones while we are talking she said are we talking this surprised me for, apart the issue of a child we were in the middle of a conversation about a job interview that I went to during the day. and afer not getting a good response I decided to leave the house as to avoid any conflict when I came back she said she thought I was going to sleep to a friends place and I questioned why would I sleep around at my age are you happy when I leave this house, at this time she was watching television with the child as I requested to sleep for they were sitting on the bed, she said it is obvious that I do not want her child in front of the child and she took her blankets as usual to sleep on childs room for 5 days as I wrote a not expssing the family that, and a home that I desire she wrote back claiming that I am not the child's father when I retuned tired of this tension tried to talk to her we fought she called the child as the child pulled a concret brick to hit me I took a stick and fougth back, how can I rebuild this relationship bear in mind I have no one on my side to tell this she called her family and they took them away from me, she called me claiming that her family is saying she must arrest me but she did not for she loves me is there any future in this?

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 07:26 am
@TYANI,
You don't beat a child. Full stop. Whatever that kid is doing (even going for a concrete block - what is this, super-child?), you get up and you leave the room like a ******* adult.

Is this salvageable? Nope. You're lucky you weren't arrested.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » zain
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 08:42:31