What do you think of Youtube? (No scientists allowed!!!)

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 07:51 pm
Now, don't forget, this is also for parents. I want to know how you all feel about the random posts from other people, and how you think it affects people. And no, I'm NOT a scientist. I only want them to stay off this post because they will get into how it "rewires children's brains" and all that.

I will lose my mind if a scientist comments on this post. I want to know the opinions of people who didn't do research. I think it would be really cool to get a ton of answers and compare what everyone thinks.

While I don't want scientists reading of commenting on this post, I have nothing against them otherwise.

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:04 pm
I knew a scientist, once. Completely unhousebroken. I had to keep him on a leash, even in the house. The bugger spewed equations and formulas all about the living room, until I had to turn up the TV full volume to override the whiney sound. Finally took him in the woods and shot him.
roger

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
You could have just found him a new home!
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:10 pm
@roger,
But he was a scientist.
roger

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Okay, I missed that.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:32 pm
@InuYasha3901,
Back to the topic. Not specifically direct to youtube, but information technology in general - you (and the kids) can surely spend too much time with it, but we really do need to keep up with technology. It's just becoming almost impossible to function in our present society without knowing our way around.
0 Replies

francocig

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 08:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Youtube is a handy resource for random videos and for music fans to discover unknown releases, I found the early recordings of Sleep, The Tea party, Slipknot and Sheavy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 09:12 pm
I don't use Youtube's pay service. The free service was at first just a way for me to listen to my favorite music. But now, it's a sort of library, with videos on nearly every topic. There are plenty of helpful and informational ones that I follow. There are plenty of trash videos to avoid. I love it. I just wish they would ease off on the advertising. Many videos have two ads and the long videos have commercial breaks. Still, it's free. The comments are about what you would expect on any social media platform.
roger

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 09:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
You know, when I'm watching and an advertisement pops up in the middle of a vid, I close the damn thing. Since they keep doing that, I assume I'm a minority. I am sure Google notices that kind of behavior.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 09:57 pm
@roger,
For music vids, there are usually several of an identical song. I often go down the line, searching for ones without ads.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 07:22 am
@InuYasha3901,
I think I'll send PMs to all the scientists here and invite them to come here an comment.
Tryagain

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 10:05 am
@Setanta,
Thank you for your invitation Mr. Setanta and may I say that the most universal way of testing his personal style structure is to meet the needs of the work.

Currently, personality relationships with personality, mood relationship with the activity style; Mood connectivity with character, power, emotions, relationships between people.

Depending on the characteristics of the person, people do not distinguish between results at the end of the work, but they achieve results based on the characteristic characteristics of mood and characteristics of character, a person's activity determines professional competence for a particular media.

I want to deepen my influence on the development and (rewire children's brains and all that) of modern theories, behavior, activities, personality of merit; features of individual activities with different mental attributes. Since each activity represents the specific requirements of human mentality and its dynamic characteristics, there is no standard criteria for all activities.

A person's mood and character is defined as his characteristic reaction to the condition of his life, and the response to others in his behavior depends largely on the temperament of the formation of a person's character.

2 wit: YewTube sucks!

Ps. irrespective of the poetry of the enunciation of your fine books Mr. Blythe, I cannot support your scientist cull – you are therefore removed from The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be touched by his noodly appendage this holiday season.
laughoutlood

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 09:03 pm
@InuYasha3901,
InuYashi3901 Rewired

If you knew Yashi, like InuYashi
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a brain
With your compliance
And his reliance
Oh! No! Omg don't mention science
He went tubing, but didn't balk
At the research
He's the one that shouldn't talk
If you knew Yashi, like InuYashi
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a pain

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 10:03 am
LoL, your bonhomie repartee is somewhat lost on the taciturn and morose.
So do join me in celebrating the Joy of Succulents – inaugural meeting in the hot tub.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say that I bear no malevolence towards uTube over my omission from this years Rewind review, which has amassed over 6.8M dislikes at the time of writing, this is second only to Justin Bieber's 2010 single Baby which was disliked over 9.7M times.

A catastrophe of this magnitude is beginning to resemble my own posts!

Ps. Only Tsarstepan can save us now.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 10:03 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I think I'll send PMs to all the scientists here and invite them to come here an comment.

Where's Farmerman when you really need him. WE need a geologist to truly understand Youtube commenters. They're all rockheads after all (no disrespect to our own beloved Rockhead).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 09:10 pm
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 09:13 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k[/youtube]

Video not available in my country
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 09:23 pm
0 Replies

InuYasha3901

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2018 05:32 am
@Tryagain,
Is your name David by any chance?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you think of Youtube? (No scientists allowed!!!)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:10:11