1. Do you identify with a particular religion or worldview?
I am an atheist christian.
2. Do you believe in God, a deity, nature, or the universe? If so, what are your beliefs about one of the following? If not, why not?
Mixed up questions, sometimes believe, sometime not.
3. What happens to a person at death? (Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, etc)
While we birth nothing brouht, while we death, nothing be carried.
4. If you are religious, how does one access Heaven? Why do people go to hell? How does one be reincarnated?
In fairy tales.
4. What is the meaning and purpose of life? Or is there a meaning & purpose?
This holds true on both a relative level, such as when we want to know how organisms have evolved, and an absolute level, such as when we ask more broad questions about meaning, god, and the nature of the universe.
(more informaiton of How to find the purpose of your life:https://www.keepinspiring.me/what-is-the-purpose-of-life/ )
5. How do we know what is right and wrong?
Perhaps the best way to answer this question is to take commonly accepted ethical notions and appraise them for the case at hand, as accordance to a central ethical principle often appears a sound basis of ethical action.
6. What is a human being?
“Experiences of nature and of the human being together make up
knowledge of the world. We are taught knowledge of the human being by anthropology; we
owe our knowledge of nature to physical geography or description of the earth
(Quote from Kant's Hunman Being:https://docsbay.net/kant-s-human-being-essays-on-his-theory-of-human-nature )
7. What is the nature of the external reality, that is, the world around us?
Worldview is the way a person views the world. Worldview is not just a story or a presumption of life. It is a reality. Worldview is not an assumption of the world.