1. Do you identify with a particular religion or worldview?
I call myself an atheist christian.
2. Do you believe in God, a deity, nature, or the universe? If so, what are your beliefs about one of the following? If not, why not?
I'm in fact agnostic. I don't know about deities.
3. What happens to a person at death? (Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, etc)
We die. End of story.
4. If you are religious, how does one access Heaven? Why do people go to hell? How does one be reincarnated?
They do in fairy tales.
4. What is the meaning and purpose of life? Or is there a meaning & purpose?
None that I can find, but I'm still searching.
5. How do we know what is right and wrong?
By the golden rule, by empathy, by instinct.
6. What is a human being?
An animal with too big a brain for its own good.
7. What is the nature of the external reality, that is, the world around us?
Turtles all the way down, I would guess. That is to say: infinitely complex.