Is it possible for ARS Rashes to show after 10 months of Sex

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2018 05:03 pm
I had a risky encounter with a prostitute in march. She started rubbing my penis on her vagina before I had put on a condom. Far as I could tell there was never any penetration, but her vaginal fluids were on the head of the penis. This lasted 10 seconds to 15.

Anyway this evening, I felt some itching in the chest and I itched the area hard. Then in the evening I noticed some red patches on the chest (most likely ringworms), but still I thought I should ask.

Is it possible for ARS rashes to show 10 months after the incident. Haven't had any fever or sore throat or weight loss in the past 3 weeks.

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2018 07:06 pm
No. Sounds like a food allergy or heat rash.

See a dermatologist.
roger

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2018 07:30 pm
@PUNKEY,
Maybe even shingles.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2018 09:01 pm
Usually occurs one to three weeks after infection. Ten mouths is out of bounds. Have you had raw sex in last three weeks? Pimps keep them girl clean so probably from an amateur you poked.
0 Replies

HelpPlease245

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 02:20 am
To re-affirm, haven't had unprotected sex since March. That one was the only incident of me ever having done without a condom.

So there is no question of anything arising from any recent sexual activity at all.

So it is possible for ARS rashes to show after nearly 10 months? I know its not, but re-confirming helps with mental anxiety a lot.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 03:54 am
@HelpPlease245,

the best way for you to get peace of mind about this is to see your doctor.

meanwhile, your results will vary by asking a bunch of strangers on the internet...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it possible for ARS Rashes to show after 10 months of Sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:19:37