do you know a god that would help me?

etfomg3

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 05:57 am
I am in desperate need for money I am not drug addict and no fancy stuff just important thing food & clothes & medicine for me & my family & also I don’t need charity.
I don’t mean to offend anyone … just need direction … in fact I tried some on my own ( & again I don’t want to offend anyone so no names ) & after I do the two major steps : believing in him & doing your best but again no change … so again to the question do you know a god that would help me here and ASAP or at least I will have a better chance with him than my old tries … & whatever you say thanks in advance.

Imaplant

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 01:27 pm
@etfomg3,
God is not a being therefore it can't help you or anyone else. Buy wholesale. The stores rip people off and get away with it. We pay markup taxes that are ridiculous. Your suffering. Relocation may not be convienent. Whether your rich or poor you must lower the cost of expenses. Practice being frugal and save. If you can't do that speak to an accountant. Don't trust a bank to provide loans or a credit lender to bail you out especially if you can't front the money. Pay your debts in full. 15% of your income goes to yourself. Pay yourself first.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 02:02 pm
@etfomg3,
etfomg3 wrote:

I am in desperate need for money I am not drug addict and no fancy stuff just important thing food & clothes & medicine for me & my family & also I don’t need charity.
I don’t mean to offend anyone … just need direction … in fact I tried some on my own ( & again I don’t want to offend anyone so no names ) & after I do the two major steps : believing in him & doing your best but again no change … so again to the question do you know a god that would help me here and ASAP or at least I will have a better chance with him than my old tries … & whatever you say thanks in advance.

It is sometimes said that God works in mysterious ways. We all have crosses to bear and a truly faithful believer can always look at how much worse a situation could be and thank God for grace and mercy that things aren't worse than they are. God's real blessings come at the spiritual level, meaning we are able to get through the trials that we are faced with because we have faith in higher power, higher justice, and a higher existence above this material one that is always falling short of what we would like to expect from it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:10 pm
@etfomg3,
Go to unemployment if you're not working and go on any job interviews or calls they give you. If you are working, ask for more hours.

God's nice and all, but to get paid you need to work.
roger

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:16 pm
@jespah,
Ah. Reality strikes again.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » do you know a god that would help me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:35:12