how do you know someone wants to be friends

detour1

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 05:41 am
Hi
so for a while now we been saying hi to each other and its been going good we also fist bump and then say bye now i do work for a school but i am not a teacher or anything like that and am 23 male and he a male as well so yesterday i said hi to him and he said hi back At first we both kind of look at each of that we wanted to say something but then he wave back with a smile and i did the same thing and then we fist bump and then we said bye. I know we can't have friendships so please don't tell me that i already know that what could it mean? i did have a dream about meeting him a while back and its seems like its happening in steps

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 05:43 am
@detour1,
detour1 wrote:
... I know we can't have friendships...
What the hell does that mean? Do you mean you're not allowed to make friends with the students at the school because you work there?

If that's the case, then it doesn't matter one bit if he wants to be pals. You've got to keep that in check if you want to keep your job.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how do you know someone wants to be friends
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:06:01