Was this a test?

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 11:16 am
My girlfriend of two years randomly asked if we should try having sex with someone else? She's quite the jealous type. In the beginning of our relationship I had asked her if she was ever willing to do a three some and that turned into an argument.. We were both virgins prior to our relationship. Was this a test?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 377 • Replies: 5
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by everybody1
bunnyhabit

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 12:52 pm
I would interpret this as a hint to you that you are no longer sexually satisfactory to her. you need to spice up your relations with her in bed. let another guy to enter her vagina could be a fatal error for you. she is itching for new excitement in the bedroom.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 12:59 pm
May I ask your ages?

Perhaps you two need to explore other people - emotionally, socially and physically.

Perhaps the relationship has run its course. It happens.
everybody1

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 03:58 pm
@PUNKEY,
23-me 21-her.

You think? I mean she tells me constantly telling me how much she loves me and how i am the best thing that could happen to her. Dont think it was necessarily a call to break up. I could be wrong though.
0 Replies

everybody1

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 04:04 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
thanks for the advice, I mean right after she told me how she would be very jealous if we tried other people. I agree on your statement although I honestly wouldnt mind having a threesome with her whether it be FFM or MMF. Any tips on what i should do to spice it up? I've always wanted to try bdsm with her but not entirely sure how to bring it up.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:31 pm
why would she suggest having sex with others if she would be truly jealous? my guess is that she is just be shy and wants you to take the lead towards other sex partners. if she has been noticeable interested in the a particular bro of yours invite him over and share your wife with him first to diminish her jealousy since she will be getting all the attention not you then move forward with a foursome with two guys and two women tangled together. when alone try different positions and sex toys together. move into bsdm slowly and steadily to spice up your wife's love life. don't use the same other people too often to lead yourself or your wife into a romantic relationship with them. keep her mixed up so she follows your lead always.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Was this a test?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:29:02