( covering ears )

Didnt I say I was VIRGINAL!!!????!!!
Rolling Eyes

<GAG>

<sputter...>
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 10:00 am
Blue - Just do a one day juice fast, including vegetable juices. Make sure the juice is fresh and does not have any added sugars. Drink some juice every couple of hours so your blood sugar doesn't drop too low. If you naturally have low blood sugar its OK to drink a little meat broth for protein, easy to find organic ready made broths in the health food department. No caffine. Go for a long walk, an up hill one is best. It tends to work wonders. I think some of detox diets send the body into more shock than detox.

No comments on throbber situation - and SheWolf - how did you get that beautiful baby girl in your virginal state, or was it the divine intervention of Pan?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 10:10 am
well, not that shewolf didn't say 'virgin', she said 'virginal', which must mean that in her heart she is a virgin. aren't we all?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:35 pm
Well I went back to activity today and find I'm not as ready to get out as I thought I was. Looks like a few more days glued to the computer. At least I'm in great company.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:43 pm
Welcome back, pal.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:22 pm
Ha! Chest is hooked! One day you'll be a complete shell of the man you used to be, wasting all your days on the computer, ignoring your friends, skipping meals, drunk and typing gibberish...just like me...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:37 pm
You're right Kicky, it's amazing how A2K changes a person and how they spend they're day.

Sorry to hear you were up to the activity, BVT. I hope your recovery continues more smoothly.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 12:49 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
well, not that shewolf didn't say 'virgin', she said 'virginal', which must mean that in her heart she is a virgin. aren't we all?

Not shewolf! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 09:22:42