This Has Been So Much Fun

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:39 pm
Green witch an aside...what is the name of the cleansing diet is it Mortons or Martins maybe that I've heard of?
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 10:08 pm
Well, take it easy, Chest, and keep coming around. I've found that on message boards in general, it only takes a couple posts a day to stay in the loop.

See ya around.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 10:12 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
littlek wrote:
blue + green + red = brown, no?

don't get kinky on us now. Slappy and Kicky will be here next thing ya know. Laughing

<grin>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:15 pm
Yeah, you're growin on me, so don't go too far ;-)

I start work full time starting May 1st, so I know my A2K time will be cut down a bit as well.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:20 pm
You are!?! Wow, I didn't know that, Montana.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:22 pm
Yeah, I think it's about time :-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
CONGRATS, Montana! Is the new job exciting? I mean, will it be?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
My son will be 18 on July and he decided he wanted to go to work and I'm following right along. It's gonna be nice to have a few bucks in my pocket again.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:33 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
CONGRATS, Montana! Is the new job exciting? I mean, will it be?

I'm afraid not, Dag. I'll be working seasonal from May 1st to the middle of Dec in a local lobster factory and I'll be off in the winter. I'm taking this job because I like the idea of having the winters off, paid at that. The weather can get pretty bad up here in the winter and the snow clean up for us is a job in itself. There is also other home improvements I'm doing and that takes time, as we all know.

I think it'll be nice to actually have a job that pays me money, LOL. Home schooling has its rewards, but it was a financial sacrifice.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:55 pm
Paid winter off! that sounds gooood. do you get to keep as many lobsters as you want? wait, you probably won't want to eat them when you work with them...anyhoo, sounds good!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:03 am
That's okay, she can send them to me!

Great news, Montana! Congratulations on taking the big step. (((HUGS)))
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:09 am
Congrats on the job, Montana. Sounds like it will work out great.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:54 am
Awwwww!!!! Thanks you guys. Dag, at the moment my favorite food is lobster, but I think that'll change, LOL! No free lobster either.
Eva, I'll put you on my mailing list ;-)
Thanks, JB. I'm looking forward to the money, but not in working.
Well, the way I figure it is that I only have 24 more years to go and even less if I hit the lottery. If I'm lucky, I'll live that long :-)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 07:46 am
Green witch an aside...what is the name of the cleansing diet is it Mortons or Martins maybe that I've heard of?

I went to bed right after we got to the kinky part, so I didn't see this. Are you talking about the lemon juice fast that is so popular now? I don't think I know a mortons or a martins diet. Personally, I believe in eating fresh, organic, local foods whenever possible. But I do think a little junk food is OK - it seems to stimulate the white blood cells. For cleansing- just drink plenty of water and eat raw plant foods that are high in fiber.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:04 am
Green Witch wrote:

I went to bed right after we got to the kinky part, so I didn't see this. Are you talking about the lemon juice fast that is so popular now? I don't think I know a mortons or a martins diet. Personally, I believe in eating fresh, organic, local foods whenever possible. But I do think a little junk food is OK - it seems to stimulate the white blood cells. For cleansing- just drink plenty of water and eat raw plant foods that are high in fiber.

I'm usually pretty careful with my diet and I'm a believer and user although not fanatical of supplements and herbal medicine, but here just lately especially being home, I've gotten lazy and I've gained some weight and feel like five pounds of lard in a three pound bag. Part of that is just sitting too much, but I looked up some detox diets. Detox, not cleansing was the word I was groping for. I'm usually such a good groper too. Confused

I'm getting ready to try a little physical activity foir a couple of hours and I'm sure I'll start feeling better just for that.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:09 am
The Throbber is 100% healthy.

I dont think she was asking about the condition of your ' little guy '
of course, with all this time at home, Im sure he has had more attention
then he has in a long time. Embarrassed

:: silently returns to virginal state::

Did I say that?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:12 am
I can't remember when anyone came on board and endeared himself in such a short time. It's a testament to the Vein Man's good nature.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:14 am
Actually Mrs. Throbber stopped that activity long ago. I've learned to live with it. Now I'm getting too personal. Sorry.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:16 am
( covering ears )

Didnt I say I was VIRGINAL!!!????!!!
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:40 am
Shewolf... Do you by any chance know Chest?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:28:46