A Plea to All Fanatical Celebrity Worshippers: Kill Yourself

kickycan

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:28 pm
I meant that they are all idiots and that they could well be the next moron who off themselves by doing something really f*cking stupid. Does that make sense?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:29 pm
oooh, gotcha.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:30 pm
Ah - my experience with the convict/women thing is that these are often women who have been abused, and have rotten boundaries - and they can safely fall for the guys because they are inside - hence both unobtainable and unable to hurt them.

And - lots of those guys have a streak of sentimentality - and can be quite sweet when safely contained.

Generally nasty when they get out.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:37 pm
Jumping off point:

Quote:
...I think those people are f*cking idiots too, but I understand it. At least with religion and politics it's something bigger than you that you are supporting/trying to change...there's some big issue or cause there usually

In the circles in which I move, the individual decides who or what is important. Personally, I have a fondness for Prince Charles, an organic gardener, and I wish him well on his wedding day.

I would not march for him--with or without a banner. I don't feel that people who feel the guy is a burden on the British taxpayer should go to hell.

He gets much, much more publicity than I do, but I don't think he's much, much more important than I am.

I think that Michael Jackson's dedicated pickets (as well as the Scott Peterson groupies) are classic star fuckers. These emotionally impoverished women feel that by showing a great public love for the object of their affections that they share in the fame of the chosen beloved.

Sometimes I'm frightened by the people who assume that whatever the media is hyping this week has historic importance.

Of course, many of them belong to a generation that was raised by Mommie and Daddy and the one-eyed monster in the corner of the living room (or perhaps in their bedroom).

Because the Bible tells me so....because I see it in The Sun it is so....

....tangles and plaque...plaque and tangles. Brave New World.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:38 pm
How did noddy get away with typing ****?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:51 pm
People who have no lives allow themselves to get so involved in the soap operas of their favorite celebritiy's lives, they feel connected some how. They probably feel like they know the celebrity on some personal level, because they're such big fans.

Kind of like, I have so many Paulie Shore posters in my room, I'd just KNOW we'd make great friends!

But I agree. These kind of people are retarded brain amputee monkeys who should be shot.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:54 pm
Green Witch wrote:
The women who lust after guys in jail scare me more. Scott Peterson, murderer of his wife and baby, has received numerous marriage proposals since his conviction. What is wrong with people like that? Yo chick - he killed his wife and child, what makes him seem like good husband material?

He's locked up. No danger of having an actual relationship.

Seriously.

Look into a book called The Serial Killer Letters.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:57 pm
Mr. Blue--

The A2K filter appreciates precision in description.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:57 pm
kickycan wrote:
It was the same way with Kobe Bryant too. I remember seeing wackos outside that courthouse too, and they are just absolutely conviinced that the guy is innocent! Crazy ****.

I'm tellin' ya, these people are dragging us all down. Darwin award nominees, every last one of 'em.

You're advocating a little chlorine in the gene pool?

Darwin Award nominees have to take themselves out of the reproductive game.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:28 pm
Everybody's gotta have a life. I guess these people's fantasy lives are better than their real ones, so they prefer to live there.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 03:37 am
Here's Denis Leary on this very subject:

Let me make sure I'm crystal clear on this issue, ok? Heavy Metal fans are buying Heavy Metal records, taking the records home, listening to the records and then blowing their heads off with shotguns?

Where's the problem!? That's an unemployment solution right there, folks!

It's called natural selection. It's the bottom of the food chain, ok?

I say we put more messages on the records. "Kill the band, kill your parents, then yourself, ok!? Make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun. Thank you for calling!"
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 04:56 pm
Personally, I think that Kicky started this thread because he is jealous.
I reckon he was the lead singer in a 90's Boy Band that never made it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:21 pm
If in fact Kicky DID lead a Boy Band....what would they have been called, and what old songs would they have covered?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:23 pm
Backstreet Balls!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:29 pm
Sidestreet Dicks.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:31 pm
New Tits on the Cock

errr.... a little over the top, maybe...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:35 pm
Song Title...."You can leave your hat on "
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 05:50 pm
I like the second one that Dag posted, although I'm shocked that she would write something so graphic. See what happens when she gets a little taste of anonymity? She becomes an unbridled vulgar wildwoman!!! I knew it!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 06:08 pm
you call this wild? wait till you see me drunk!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:23 pm
I spent my time at seventeen being wildly in love with a famous at the time quarterback for Notre Dame. Ok, I've changed, I no longer root for Notre Dame, but I was nutso back then. This had something to do with my having no life, but also to do with my being an adolescent. Therefore I posit, damn, there's another couple of ants, that adult celebrity worship has some links to my own past insanity in this regard, an adolescent fantasy leap.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.53 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 04:13:06