Which is the correct sentence?

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2018 01:54 pm
The “sheep carts” signifies the Learning, the “deer carts” signifies the Realisation and the “ox carts” signifies the Bodhisattva.

I have rephrased the above sentence as follows. Please let me know which sentence is the correct one. Thanks.

1. The “sheep carts” signifies the Learning, the “deer carts” the Realisation and the “ox carts” the Bodhisattva.

2. The “sheep carts” signifies the Learning; the “deer carts”, the Realisation; and the “ox carts”, the Bodhisattva.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 419 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:15 pm
@tanguatlay,
Someone more expert may correct this, but I think this might pass for correct.

The "sheep carts" signifies the Learning, the "deer carts", the Realization, and the " ox carts", the Bodhisattva.

You know I'm big on commas, since they're free. Really, I think there should be a slight pause where I put them.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:18 pm
@tanguatlay,
Also I just saw that "realization" is spelled with either "s" or "z". I prefer "z".
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2018 06:18 pm
@tanguatlay,
The 'sheep carts' signify Learning, the 'deer carts' Realisation, and the 'ox carts' Bodhisattva.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which is the correct sentence?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:35:15