Speedy Diver from YouTube in response to singlesucks13

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:20 am
In response to SingleSucks13

I currently work at that GameStops Heres is the actual truth is that Speedy buys the games and consoles from us to put in his videos. When he bought his 3rd Ps3 I'm like "this is your 3rd Ps3" and he told me it's to fool these people on YouTube. I can't take working minimum wage while he's making a whole lot more from YouTube than what he pays us for the stuff
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 658 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:47 am
@Xboxgamer9697,
This happens to be the single most lamest Youtube controversy ever described here at a2k. Not failing to mention that it maybe the only long running Youtube controversy depicted at a2k.

I suspect that you share the same IP address as SingleSucks13. Make of it what you will. Get some medical and/or mental health based counseling. This is one world problem to NOT obsess over at the expense of your own mental and/or social health.
Xboxgamer9697

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:55 am
@tsarstepan,
I really do work at GameStop. It's the truth
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:02 pm
@Xboxgamer9697,
Fair enough. Still an overkill of an issue to obsess over.

Also? Please keep in mind, it's far more difficult to run a successful Youtube channel than just buying video games and making claims that they were allegedly found in dumpsters.
1. Editing skills are paramount;
2. A channel is only as good (and watchable) as the proper equipment used during the production of a given video or set of videos.

If you're that envious of the channel and alleged celebrity in question? No one is stopping you from either emulating it or creating a challenging channel to the contrary. Personally, that much effort for such a cause seems pretty pointless and the effort should be used for more better endeavors.
singlesucks13

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 01:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thanks for the information Xboxgamer

And it's true about being bad for me mentally. I've been at this ever since 2018 started Sad It's just that I don't think he deserves to be on YouTube because hes lying to his subs.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Speedy Diver from YouTube in response to singlesucks13
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:44:24