Love

Ravei

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 07:23 am
Why she say i won't like you but we both are looking each other very interestedly and i say i love you she shyly smiled at me due to personal reasons i started avoided her by vulgarly talked to her she scolded me she often try to talk to me,put face sad,cry while avoiding time, she often blocked me,angry face look at me

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 07:26 am
Use kind words.
Ravei

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 08:53 am
@PUNKEY,
I don't understand u
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 09:59 am
@Ravei,
If you loved her, you wouldn't be giving her what you refer to as vulgar talk or avoiding her.

You don't love her. You find her attractive. Those are two far, far different things. Frankly, you don't sound like a grown man. In your post, you sound like a four-year-old who didn't get candy.

Next time a woman catches your eye -- please, for the love of God:
  • Don't claim to love her unless you have known her for a while and have been dating for a while -- as in at least 3 (preferably, 6) months
  • No pouting when you don't get your way
  • No "vulgar talk" when you don't get your way
  • No "sad face" trying to make her feel guilty when you don't get your way
As for avoiding someone where there's no connection, that part is perfectly fine. It's the rest of it that just makes you look whiny and self-centered.

A few looks don't mean anything.

Repeat after me:

It's not love when you're just looking.

Hell, get that as a tattoo if it'll help.

Just looking is interest and attraction. Maybe it's a crush. It's not love. Love happens when you know someone and you deeply care about them, and you spend time together and you don't care if they aren't at their best. That's not what this is.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 03:37 pm
"due to personal reasons i started avoided her by vulgarly talked to her"

She did not respond to you so you began to speak "by vuglarly talked to her"

Women don't like that. That is why she is pushing you away.

You were pushy and rude. She did not like that.

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 06:10 pm
@PUNKEY,
I thought it was like this. "she shyly smiled at me due to personal reasons "....
that's so funny!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Love
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 06:40:51