MSN Email Keep Asking For My Password Over n Over

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 11:50 pm
So two days ago, I encountered this problem with my MSN email.. whenever I try to sign in to check my email, I always get this page loading up saying to "match the picture". This page loads a picture with some letters/numbers that u have to enter into a slot and then hit "continue" but whenever I do that, I keep going in circles, cause then the Hotmail homepage loads, the one that says "Please sign in".. and so I go signing in, entering my address and my password and then the same crappy page loads again.. to match some dumb picture.. which I do enter the characters for.. and then naturally the "match the picture" page loads again.. and around and around in circles we go..
The page with the stupid Match The Pic thingie says that this is to ensure that a machine isn't doing it.. but it's so dumb because I can't check my email. I know that it isn't my password because my MSN messenger works fine.. it's just now that I know that I have 20 unread messages and CAN'T check them...
Help..someone..anyone..please..
Do any of you know what this is about?

Much thanks
E-R
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 960 • Replies: 0
No top replies