Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?

Greyfan

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 09:19 am
More than a few people used to tell me I looked like Paul McCartney, but the resemblance (if there ever was one) has faded with age. Others insisted I looked like Gopher on The Love Boat. Obviously, since Gopher and Paul McCartney do not look very much alike, the observational skills of at least some witnesses is suspect.

Apparently, I don't look like anybody these days.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 09:26 am
I fell in love with a boy in my grade 2 class, when he said I looked like Paul McCartney. I think it was my stunning bowlcut.

When I was in my teens and had long hair I was told I looked like Meredith Baxter - quite flattering. Then someone said I looked more like Janis Joplin - not quite so flattering.

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/1235/milesformillions19724dz.jpg

So, I apparently looked like a woman with naturally wavy, but straightened hair - which I often am Very Happy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 09:35 am
I was once mistaken for Kurt Cobain but that was on the same day I had put a shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. Since I healed up no one else has ever suggested it so I guess it was just a one time thing.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 02:53 pm
Quite a few ladies have told me that I resemble someone called John Holmes, but only when I am trouserless.
Apparently he was some sort of American film star in the 70's.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 10:26 pm
We've been here before, ehbeth. Meredith Baxter was considered the most beautiful woman on television at one time. Early 70's, I think. I remember seeing her the very first time in the television drama "Family?"
0 Replies

kimmer

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 10:57 pm
Family Ties
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 01:45 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Quite a few ladies have told me that I resemble someone called John Holmes, but only when I am trouserless.
Apparently he was some sort of American film star in the 70's.

You are too cute, Lord Ellpus. Smile
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 08:42 am
Way before "Family Ties", Kimmer. Meredith played the beautiful daughter to Sada Thompson and James Broderick in "Family".
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:15:54