BENEFICIARY OF A DISCRETIONARY TRUST WILL

jb608

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:56 am
Does anyone know what is the are minimum information I have a right to? e.g. since my mother's death - Jan 2015 - I have been refused a set of accounts. The Trustees have been unwilling to provide any significant information as to the complete liquidation of the estate - sketchy and suspicious details have been reluctantly provided under pressure. Many thanks

Sturgis

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 03:45 pm
@jb608,
Visit a lawyer.

Nobody here knows the details of of the trust fund, such as your age, the age at which you would be entitled to begin receiving benefits (if you are indeed listed as a rcipient). Many variables. Your best move would be to have a lawyer intercede on your behalf.
jb608

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:27 pm
@Sturgis,
thanks. already been. strong suspicions of actions throughout the last 4 years and recommendation to remove them as trustees but so expensive - process of proving they have not acted in the best interests of the estate and beneficiary. only 3 beneficiaries - other two are siblings and the only trustees. just need to know the basics of what they should have given me!
Sturgis

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:33 pm
@jb608,
I wish you the best in this.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » BENEFICIARY OF A DISCRETIONARY TRUST WILL
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:07:43