Collage

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 12:15 am
Is there anybody here interested in photo collage?

I've recently revived this old hobby of mine. I used to cut parts of photo images from magazines and arrange them artistically.

I've just bought some photo editing software (MicroSoft Digital Image Pro) and started using that instead. I harvest interesting bits of images from the internet and use that. I find this method much more useful and flexible. I can change the size of the images, colors, tones, and also more realistically blend them all together.

I love the surrealistic look of juxtapositioning certain things together within a picture. This was always a favorite art form of mine from years back.

I'm still working on my first piece of work, but hope to be done soon. I would like to hear from others who are, or have done some work like I've explained above. Or, maybe you just like to look at it.

Let's hear from you.... Very Happy

I'll post my work when I'm done.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 655 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:45 am
I used to really enjoy different types of collaging.
I'm really interested to see the results of what you can do now, Reyn.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:14 am
I should be ready to go real soon now. It still must pass the eyes of my wife before I release it to the world! Laughing I trust her judgement....
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 09:50 am
Bookmarking.

I used to draw and paint, but for the last several years I've worked exclusively on different kinds of collages.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:24 pm
I haven't done any for a while but yes, I did a lot of it for a while (in Photoshop).

Post some images?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 06:12 pm
Yup, I'm going to do that now....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 12:58 am
ehBeth wrote:
I used to really enjoy different types of collaging.
I'm really interested to see the results of what you can do now, Reyn.

I'm currently working on #3 and #4... Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 12:59 am
Synonymph wrote:
I used to draw and paint, but for the last several years I've worked exclusively on different kinds of collages.

I'd love to see some of your work and maybe compare notes as to different techniques?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 05:59 am
We will look forward to seeing them :-)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Collage
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 09:03:40