How do I remove it permanently?

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 02:20 am
Every morning, no matter how much I brushed my tongue at night, a thick white coat is still on my tongue. How do I remove it permanently?

jespah

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 05:08 am
@EllaBrownte,
Ask your dentist and find out if it's a problem at all.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 06:32 am
@EllaBrownte,
Try this link from the Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/white-tongue/basics/causes/sym-20050676
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 06:36 am
@engineer,
I suspect we'll get some call and response spam from an alleged third party poster sometime soon.
DmitriyEpelboym

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 07:55 am
@EllaBrownte,
White coating on your tongue is due to bacteria and dead cells. The causes of this include: poor oral hygiene, dry mouth, dehydration, smoking, excessive alcohol use, fever, or mouth breathing.

Try to brush twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste and also use a fluoride mouthwash daily. Also, try to put some baking soda on your toothbrush and scrub it with that, since it’s known to kill harmful bacteria in your mouth.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 08:20 am
@tsarstepan,

^ you called it ^
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 08:52 am
@EllaBrownte,
EllaBrownte wrote:

Every morning, no matter how much I brushed my tongue at night, a thick white coat is still on my tongue. How do I remove it permanently?

If you remove it permanently you wouldn't be able to taste anything, and I suspect it would be difficult to talk. I don't recommend doing that.
0 Replies

Bincy Clara

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 11:18 pm
@EllaBrownte,
You can use a tongue cleaner to remove that but still if it's not getting removed you can prefer a good dentist to get a permanent solution for that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do I remove it permanently?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:35:45