Inability to have female orgasm all of a sudden

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 04:55 pm
I used to be able to have multiple orgasms everytime i had sex with my boyfriend. We had an amazing sex life. He is so good to me and does whatever he can to satisfy me. He's very unselfish.

About 8months ago, i randomly discovered how to masterbate and achieve orgasm on my own, something i have never done before. Im 28. I also started talking a medication for narcolepsy called nuvigil. It has side effects similar to adderall but less intense.

Ever since i started taking nuvigil and masterbating, i slowly stopped being able to have orgasms with him. Sometimes i would, usually through oral sex, but most of the time i dont. Sometimes i get really close but then the feeling just suddenly goes away.

Why can i cum when i masterbate, but not during sex? Nothing has changed between him and i.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 577 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 05:34 pm
@Maxwell90,
Contact your doctor and ask if that's a side effect.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 08:08 pm
The fact that you do have orgasms - but just not with him - means the reason is with you and him.

You may be putting too much pressure on yourself to have your own “happy ending.”

Or there’s something going on between you and him that prevents you from losing yourself in the moment with him, and allowing yourself to orgasm.
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 04:07 pm
Some times a guy just can’t do it for you exapecally after go now learn a better way. I alway had orgasam during sex except for one guy he just never ranf my bell during sex. I gave up worrying about it but still managed to get there with him just not by him
0 Replies